- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Threshold Clean Up

Started by Wildfire, July 18, 2009, 11:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Hey guys, I'm doing some Threshold admin in preparation of getting fully back on the horse and getting it into a gallop. I'm organizing the Sessions and Threads on my Master Calendar sheet (which you will be getting a players copy when it's updated) and noticed the mysterious case of Session 20 in the game log. "Tripwires" was originally posted as 20 but really, it's 21...no biggy.

What's the mystery? It's not there. It's part of the Cliffside Crypts Series (part 5 I believe) and in the session Ragnar valiantly sacrificed himself to save the party...well, sort of.

Does anyone have a record of this session that can be posted?
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

I do not...but YAY THRESHOLD!

Wildfire

Okay, I sent everyone a copy (except Hemo since I don't know his addy...confer with your Dad Hemo) of the Calendar Chronology.

Since there a few stories going on at the same time (you'd think I'd learn after 25 years...) I find it really interesting to see who's doing what as compared to everyone else and when.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Oh, by the by...it's in Excel format. Hopefully the Mac's of the group can open it up ;)
Wildfire

Johan

Just getting back on my computer.

"Tripwires" would be the log for the session with the crystal spiders. We had to go looking for dwarfies in a cave.

Maccabeus, Hafaveraal, Ragnar...maybe Maal. I'm surprised that it's not there. I know that I wrote a poor excuse for a log a few months ago - long after the session actually was played. I'll try to dig around my systems and see if I saved it somewhere other than the site here.

Oh, and although I haven't looked at the chronology as yet, I do know that you sent me the wrong version: I got the one that says "Players", and I know you wouldn't lump me in with THAT drivel. :)
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Wildfire

As we discussed in WoW...Tripwires is there but had the wrong session number.

Session 20 is "Have fun storming the Castle!" where you guys valiently snuck into the Fortmount and took on the dastardly ones face to face...or face to muzzle as the case may be. Ragnar got crushed by one of the Shadewolf charges and you guys carried him back out of the crypts to...well, somewhere...refer to "victory at a cost" ICD.
Wildfire

Johan

OK, I understand. Even after our in-WoW conversation, I didn't understand exactly what you were after. I'm getting dumber and dumber as I get older. You guys better watch out: in another couple of years I'm going to need help identifying a d20!

In any event, I'll check my bag and folders for info on that session. I might have taken notes during the playing of it.

If I can't find that, I'll put together a synopsis of what I recall happening. It won't be any better than "Tripwires", but it'll be there, and Dray can then add everything that he remembers from that night.

Yeah, that was a dig... >:)
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank