D&D Campaigns > In Character Discussions

04.17.2127 - Headmaster's Anger

<< < (2/6) > >>

Griznuq:
I wonder what he wants to know? Harrison thought. Oh, I know. They must be upset about the soiled bed linens.

"Alright," he said with a head bob. "I walked into the common room, and saw a girl crying. Who knows why, You know girls." Harrison rolled his eyes. "They always seem upset over something. Anyway, I cheered her up, and she asked me to show her where Abbey was, I guess she'd heard about Abbey being sick or something." Harrison shrugged.

"I took her up there, and Abbey got sick all over the bed and the clergy girl," Harrison's face conveyed his repulsion.

"I went down the hall to the linen closet and got the clergy girl another robe, cause hers was..." Harrison shook his head briskly. "just... Disgusting. Bleh. Though Abbey looked a lot better after... you know. Maybe it was something she ate, I guess. The clergy girl, told me her name, but I can't remember it now. She kept saying she was late though." Harrison shrugged again.

"That's about it," he said with his head bobbing.

Dray:
The Headmaster listened carefully to the boy and paused in thought for a moment. He then pulled from the floor behind the desk a medicine bag and gently placed it on his desk. The medicine bag was leather that had been stained white, two long silk corded straps hang piled beside it. The symbol of the Circle of The Deaconess branded within the leather on both sides. It was an expensive looking healer's kit to be sure, and no doubt belonged to Emmanuelle.

"Do you know what this is Arbuckle?" he asked.

Griznuq:
Harrisson's initial reaction was that it was a bag. he remembered how angry answers like that made his father though, so he thought better of pointing out the obvious.

"Is it a medicine bag?"

Dray:
"It is Arbuckle. I found it in the common room when questioning the children there earlier this evening, or rather," he looked at his watch, "yesterday evening," he said with a look at the dark window.

"Interesting how time can fly when one is busy all night," he said with a sigh.

"Nevertheless it looks unopened and fairly free of vomit. Mind enlightening me on that fact?"

Griznuq:
"Well," Harrison scratched his head. "now that you mention it, I did notice she didn't have one with her, but I didn't think much of it. I don't know an aweful lot about medicine, after all."

Harrison shrugged. "I guess she didn't need it."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version