D&D Campaigns > Game Log

Session 11.1 - The Escape

<< < (2/8) > >>

Dray:
Azarian moved quickly to Erinalia's crumpled form.

"I am so sorry Erinalia, I was caught up in the heat of the moment," he pleaded as he once again reached into his spell component pouch and pulled a bit of charcoal from it.

He spoke divine words of power while touching the young woman on the head.

Erinalia felt the searing fire of the poison instantly leave her body, her nauscious stomach seemed to settle immediate with the departure.

fraz:
Erin finally responded as Garbh?n took her by the arm and helped her up to her feet.  Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, but her face was also much paler than normal.

"I'm sorry... I don't feel very well, Garbh?n," was all she could say.  She swayed unsteadily on her feet for a moment before suddenly doubling over and vomiting the contents of her stomach upon the sacred ground before her.

Phineas:
Garbh?n nodded his thanks to the two island barbarians and moved unsteadily to Erinalia.  His combat wounds were partially healed, and the effects of the poison from the crossbow bolts still weakened him.

"Come, Erin.  Come to your feet," he spoke gently to her as he reached for her elbow.

Johan:
Dariooq moved a bit ahead of Scale, scouting the point for signs of hostility. He still gripped his Great Axe tightly and ready for use.

Griznuq:
Scale began to leave in the direction of his village. "Perhaps we will find the body of your friend."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version