- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Character generation

Started by Griznuq, February 24, 2005, 11:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

either you finish soon, or we're all just going to come down and play... and NEVAR LEAVE!!

We will play freaking checkers and eat your stuff!! and Muj will dump soda!! and I'll throw candy wrappers!!

Actually, all that stuff is gunna happen when you're done anyway... so...
=]V[=

Wildfire

The Threshold camp is not by any stretch overrun with Psionics. As a matter of fact there is quite a bit of diversity...much for me to work with. I'm really looking forward to playing this as it's something i've been wanting to do (the town concept with rotating characters) for some time. I hope it's as good for you as i expect it to be.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

I was thinking something along the lines of the precognician... that would be very useful as a rogue. I think that as I progress in level, I may start to think about multi-classing. we shall see.
=]V[=

Griznuq

=]V[=

Dray

Do not read further if you do not wish to know what Dray will be playing. I will be playing a "soulknife". Just wanted to mention this as the above string of text got me concerned, until Matt strayed away from a psionic class.

This class I had decided upon ages ago while talking with Wildfire about his campaign. My concern is that after all of yuo review this wonderful book, we'll having nothing but mindbenders in Threshold, and leave Wildfire with limited options for the beginning of his campaign.

I also will be playing one of the new races in the EPHB, but the name escapes me right now, also approved by aforementioned GM.

Looking forward to this campaign, I am hoping that we can start to make DnD Saturday night sessions a more permanent thing in our lives, and this campaign might be the answer to that. As it will not take all to attend for the session to actually take place.

-Just my 3 cents (inflation).

-Dray :D

Phineas

Whelp, so much for my tyrannosaurus theif character.

Wildfire

clarification of above post:

this is not to say that any of you don't know how or couldn't role-play any given race. it was just a story and an outlook i was sharing.
Wildfire

Wildfire

i need to put some restrictions on some of the races in the EPHB...who's in and who's out. no Gith-folk, no halfling bug men, elans...hmmm...i'll get back to you, no half giants, no duergar. that's all i can think of for now. i like the exotic as much as anybody but some of these races are more than i care to deal with.

side story: back in the day, a friend of mine, Gus, was intrigued with playing unconventional things. as a matter of fact he was (from what i gather) somewhat obnoxious if he didn't have something outrageous or peculiar. for instance, he was telling me about the Pegataur (yes, a Pegataur) that he made (in another camp). i was sort of puzzled as to why this was such a fix for him. i came to understand that it was a way for him to make up for the lack of role-playing experience.

Granted, playing an exotic race is no doubt fun (one of my favs is the Wemic) but i believe that one should know how to role-play before taking on something that they may not know how to handle.
Wildfire

Griznuq

I had read that part about choosing a school. Neat stuff, methinks.
=]V[=