D&D Campaigns > Out of Character Discussions

Query: Questions for the council

<< < (2/2)

Dray:
I think the gypsies are still in town.

Can we have that keep then? The one the soldiers vacated? Can we get some servants to run it?

Griznuq:
I think the only thing that we can really ask for is equipment... better armor, weapons... Healing supplies... Maybe get a shopping list from Ashe! I'm sure we've put a good dent in his stores.

Anything for recreation and moral too... Musical instruments? some entertainment? Maybe get a traveling circuis to come through to boost the spirits of the civillians?

Perhaps if the local government funds a faire or something? That would be a big favor to us, I think.

Maybe we have them kart some clergy in? Not necessarily magic wielding priests, but some sort of spiritual leadership... friars and ministers perhaps?

Dray:
Yeah really! What's up with this government anyway? "Ah well, soldiers are no longer contracted let them go home."

What is there like a population of about 1000 tradesman and farmers here?! Who runs this joint?!

Phineas:

--- Quote from: himo ---did we ask for a task force or something to help threshhold besides us....?
--- End quote ---

We are the task force.  That's it.  That's all that Threshold has. :)

:
did we ask for a task force or something to help threshhold besides us....? plaese

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version