D&D Campaigns > Out of Character Discussions

Rumors of Explosions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Johan:

--- Quote from: Matt --- I wonder if these explosions have to do with what gage was talking about regarding Mel's association with the IBEW?
--- End quote ---

No way - Gage is a putz; he wouldn't have what it takes. He's obviously low-level (if he has any class levels at all), and I don't that that he'd be open to sacrificing his new bestest buddy (Elb) just to "get shorty".

Besides, the IBEW is a straight, on-the-level job placement and short-term assistance agency whose existence is necessary and perpetuated by the commerce of Dullstrand.

All this damage must be the work of sub-aquatic pirates.

Griznuq:
Right.

Wildfire:
We didn't remind him...he was already thinking about that.

Griznuq:
For christ's sake! why do you people keep reminding the GM about things like food!?!  MAN, you're like the guy who reminds the teacher to assign homework!!

*sigh*

Anyway, I wonder if these explosions have to do with what gage was talking about regarding Mel's association with the IBEW?

Wildfire:
Yeah, food is short. We should dispense with any extensive room exploration and just search tunnels.

YES! That's right. The book was found in the dorms. For some reason I thought the ghost gave it to us.

Illumination is not so available either is it? This is fine fix isn't it?

Honestly, I NEVER saw the collapse coming! So, accaolades to you Dray!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version