D&D Campaigns > Out of Character Discussions

loose ends

(1/3) > >>

Wildfire:
it seems to me that based on session 2 and 3, the Threshold Protectorate may want to tie up some things and explore a bit. for session 4 would you guys like to do that? i can very well integrate it into the adventure but i would like to know that i should integrate it. What say you all?

Wildfire:
This pre-planning effort will also relax the amount of time that would be spent planning during a game session. This will be helpful since each adventure in a session for Threshold is designed to last for the 4-5 hours that we are able to play.

Dray:
Let's use the Dinner at the Stump thread to collaborate on what are plan of action should be. As we have a a few weeks of Real-Life between now and the next session, we have the time to Role-Play out our planning. And I am interested in how the characters will organize this effort, in contrast, to how we as players would.

I do agree with the sentiments above however, and think that this is an excellent thread to get clear are thoughts as players.

Wildfire:
Through inevitable inquiry you would have discovered the names of the people are:

Sasha O'Connor - woman in the cave/mine (sister to Marlan O'Connor)
Dakota O'Connor - girl that Maal found at the Overspan (daughter of Marlan and Mirva O'Connor)
William DeVrie - boy in the cave/mine (son of Furgan and Nadia DeVrie)

Dead people:
Furgan DeVrie - Man (husband to Nadia)
Nadia DeVrie- Woman (wife of Furgan)
Dorin DeVrie - boy (son of Furgan and Nadia)
Marlan O'Connor - Man (husband to Mirva, father to Dakota and Ariel)
Mirva O'Connor - Woman (wife to Marlan, mother to Dakota and Ariel)
Ariel O'Connor - girl (twin sister of Dakota O'Connor)

Johan:

--- Quote from: himo ---...the overlord so we get him out of the way before we go and kill seconded and third in comand.
--- End quote ---

Once again, with Clarity, Himo: Who's the Overlord, and where did a second and / or third in command appear? Have you been playing without us again?!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version