Author Topic: Dinner at the Stump  (Read 1315 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fraz

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 368
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2005, 10:07:16 PM »
With an exasperated sigh, Maal suddenly stands up again, flipping her spear upright into her left hand.  "Do ye have more that ye plan to discuss, or are we done, Kit?  I dinna come here to watch ye play with... with... whatever that is.  Please get to th' point."
nothing

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2005, 01:21:42 PM »
Jarmok laughed at Kit's predicament, but realizing the the youngster was embarrased, he rushed forward with thier night's purpose.

"More speak?"
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2005, 12:24:45 PM »
8O
=]V[=

Offline Dray

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1835
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2005, 12:22:21 PM »
Kit took the white blob from Jarmok.

"Ow, it is hot," she exclaimed as she blew on it. All watched and waited for her to continue on the matters at hand while she tentatively licked the candy. She soon realized the error in her ways as the gooey white and sticky candy dripped down her chin.

OOC: ROFLMAO

She spent moments trying to harvest the stickiness with her tongue and fingers. Suddenly she realized she was being watched by everyone and her face went crimson.

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2005, 09:59:07 PM »
"Ick, it's all gooey!"  Laren's face goes sour.
=]V[=

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2005, 09:53:31 PM »
Quote from: Dray
"What is that Jarmok? It smells sweet!" She broke from her speech to ask her friend crouched by the fire.


"Candy." Jamok replied, holding the stick out toward Kit. "Eat." He prompted. "But hot."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline fraz

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 368
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2005, 01:10:18 AM »
Quote from: Johan
"Look 'neeeth (again, looking at the wildlander, trying to master the word) circle b'for Kossuth?"


Maal nods once.  "Aye, beneath the Circle of All," she states for Jarmok's benefit.
nothing

Offline Dray

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1835
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2005, 06:48:26 PM »
"Well that settles that. We should start looking tomorrow unless anyone has objections?" she asked, getting only stares of approval.

(OOC: At least I hope she did, as I do not want to beat a dead horse here, and we have more matters to attend too).

"I wanted to talk next of our abilities to heal ourselves. Many of you may know that many priests died in a recent plague, a Caster's Disease that swept the land. Well, with our need for healing becoming....more..."

"What is that Jarmok? It smells sweet!" She broke from her speech to ask her friend crouched by the fire.

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2005, 03:11:15 PM »
'*ugn*...what more?" Jarmok looked at Kit as he asked his question.

Abrublty he picked up a long slender stick from beside the fire and fitted a white amorphous blob on the end of it and then, using the stick as a holder, he held the blob over the fire so that only the longest tongues licked at the end, gently heating the white object.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2005, 09:26:23 AM »
"I agree."
=]V[=

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2005, 09:20:35 AM »
"Look 'neeeth (again, looking at the wildlander, trying to master the word) circle b'for Kossuth?"

Jarmok looked expectantly at his companions, looking for assent (or even understanding).
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2005, 09:06:16 AM »
"Nevermind, I'm exhausted...  Going a little crazy."
=]V[=

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2005, 08:50:44 AM »
Jarmok, shaking his head a little, looked quizzically across the fire at the halfling. "Huh?"
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2005, 08:47:52 AM »
Quote from: Johan
Jarmok stopped talking for a moment at that point, but a long, low sound emitted from his throat, a kind of cross between a growl and a groan, as though he were holding his place while collecting his thoughts. Eventually, he spoke again.


"... Did you just purr?"
=]V[=

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2005, 08:43:05 AM »
"*hrung*...should go to see tracks. Asked Julius for pik-sher make from kids." Jarmok waves his hand in front of his own face for emphasis. "Need know how Raw-ling look."

Jarmok stopped talking for a moment at that point, but a long, low sound emitted from his throat, a kind of cross between a growl and a groan, as though he were holding his place while collecting his thoughts. Eventually, he spoke again.

"Think Raw-ling not far. Need pee-pul. Warmer, more pee-pul, will be in cave. Should check all old places in town, and search forest too. Start 'neeeth (Jarmok looked at the wildlander as he tried the fit of her word on his tongue, and held his hand out, palm down, making a lowering gesture as he said the word) circle. Get know prints. Maybe luck, too." He shrugged as he said this last part.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank