Author Topic: Dinner at the Stump  (Read 1937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2005, 08:38:22 AM »
"Oh. Ok."
=]V[=

Offline fraz

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 368
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2005, 11:20:52 PM »
"Me an' Jarmok spoke about this a few days ago [on Gorrish Gyth Aryor] an' we agreed we should start by looking beyond that door in th' tunnels beneath th' Circle of All.  Yet, it may already be too late, since so much time 'as passed now.  I think it's worth it to give it a look-see an' find out if Jarmok can still pick up any tracks there."
nothing

Offline Dray

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1835
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2005, 08:46:14 PM »
"The Rat-man, who infected the three boys. Anyone got any leads?"

OOC: I am aware of all that occured in threads, but Kit isn't. This is a good chance for us to share the knowledge we've learned and steer towards the adventure of the next session.

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2005, 06:50:34 PM »
A little bleary eyed, Laren says "Who?"
=]V[=

Offline Dray

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1835
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2005, 06:37:40 PM »
Kit looked around nervously, embarassed to press the point, she changed subject.

"What of Rawling, what do we know so far? Where should we start hunting?" Kit looked around at the group, hoping this would re-spark interest in the meeting.

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2005, 01:11:38 PM »
"Yaaawwwnnnn"
=]V[=

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2005, 09:26:48 AM »
Quote from: Dray
Jarmok, do you think Julius will compensate us for any items that can't be returned to their original owners?"


"Haya. Not owned, ours." Jarmok submits. He then smiles wryly and adds, "Owned, not ours." He chuckles slightly at his word twisting.

"What else?"
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline fraz

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 368
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2005, 07:33:14 AM »
Maal rolls here eyes upward, but says nothing further.  After laying her spear on the ground at her feet she sits cross-legged upon the ground a few feet from the fire and waits to hear Jarmok's response to Kit's question.
nothing

Offline Dray

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1835
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2005, 06:49:23 AM »
Kit glanced at Maal with an annoyed frown, which, upon discovery, she quickly redirected to the ground.

"Actually there is quite a bit more. But back to the items we found," Kit paused. She was hesitant to persue the subject.

"I don't think we should just hand over everything we have found and will find back to the city. I am sure quite a bit of it will not find its original owner, especially if the previous owners were killed for it. Jarmok, do you think Julius will compensate us for any items that can't be returned to their original owners?" Kit asked, still staring at the ground, now pushing a small piece of wood around with her boot.

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2005, 05:04:36 PM »
Quote from: Matt
"I would gladly volunteer to bring these things back to their rightful owners!"


"nnngg...Julius." Jarmok disagrees with Laren. "Know pee-pul already."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline fraz

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 368
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2005, 04:31:26 PM »
"Good," Maal nods once in satisfaction in response to Laren's statement.  "So, we be dun 'ere now, yes?  Or... was there more, Kit?"
nothing

Offline Griznuq

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1720
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2005, 04:08:53 PM »
"I would gladly volunteer to bring these things back to their rightful owners!"
=]V[=

Offline Johan

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2062
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2005, 09:33:16 AM »
"hrrung...talked to Julius for Pik-sher. Know how RatMan look. Hunt in Morning. Should give Julius things. Back to owners. Maal right."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Offline fraz

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 368
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2005, 10:44:57 PM »
Maal stares blankly at Kit, "I have no intention of tryin' to sell any of that stuff...  It ain't mine to sell.  I don' e'en know where any of it is.  So, when're we goin' to hunt down Rawling?  First thing in the morn?"  Maal breaks off her stare and glances around the fire from Kit to Laren to Jarmok one by one.
nothing

Offline Dray

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1835
    • View Profile
Dinner at the Stump
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2005, 09:34:09 PM »
"I think we should ask Julius to request a list of missing items from any and all villagers. We will return any items mentioned on that list. We can then divy up the rest." Kit said with a smile.

"After all, we wouldn't want to simply walk up to a store and try to sell everything we find, for all we know, we may have an item belonging to that very propriator. That would be embarassing." Kit said.