D&D Campaigns > Out of Character Discussions

Coordination of the WarGames Thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

Johan:
yup. But I've got my thoughts...lemme dwell on it a bit, though I'll probably post before I know what I'm going to do. :)

Wildfire:
I've read the suggested post but I need to reread it when it's a bit more quiet to absorb it all. So, I'll be with you shortly. And thanks for keeping it in 3.5.

Griznuq:
I'm trying to catch up on... really quite a lot here... My problem is that there's a LOT, and I'm rather distracted at home, even when the kids are in bed.

What would be helpful is if someone who IS up to date and I could get together, either in person or on the phone, and discuss what's happened in sort of an abridged manner. I LOVE all the flavor text, but I just need to know what's happened in a need-to-know fashion before pressing on with most of this campaign... Right now, I don't know what I don't know, but I know that what I don't know is a lot.

Johan:
I'm open for you; when's a good time?

Dray:
Johan and Griznuq, tell me what day and what time you plan on getting together. I will sit in if the time slot allows.

Johan, I gave you my version of Temmit's player notes. Griznuq, did I have you Harrison's?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version