D&D Campaigns > In Character Discussions

A thanks and A warning (Completed)

(1/3) > >>

Griznuq:
This post would take place the night after the first in game session.

With the source of undeath gone from the temple, tforest seemed to breathe a sigh of releave in Eswarth's ear. His companions slept soundly, though Charon seemed to be a bit restless, though not necessarily in a distressing way. He seemed to be enjoying his dreams.

The arrival of Balorie (like in Bertinelli...I've had a thing for her ever since One Day at a Time...hmmmm..) was heralded by a sound like wood sliding across the grain of another piece of wood. Slowly her slender frame stepped out of the trunk of a nearby Knuckleroot.

"The ancient ones sing your praise sheppard," She said to Eswarth, her voice the sound of dry leaves in a soft wind. "You bring credit to your name and honor to your people. This place will ever welcome and shelter you and your flock."

Johan:
"I am but an instrument of Corellen Larithien, My Lady." Eswarth replied seriously. "Do I understand that no more orcs shall rise henceforth? Is the evil vanquished?"

Griznuq:
"I cannot say for certain, but the soil tastes sweet once more. I believe we are safe," she said putting a loving hand on a low hanging branch above her.

She looked down at the restless Charon, twitching on his bed roll. "Two Half-Twisted came through here shortly after you descended into the temple. They spoke about this small one.

Johan:
Eswarth's eyes snapped open a bit, and he subconsciously stamped the ground with a fore-hoof.

"Oh, aye?" He asked. "Can you tell me more? From whence they came, to where they went? Was words passed betwixt them?" He stared at the elegant nymph expectantly.

Griznuq:
"They came from whence you came, and continued on," she said.  "They also shared angry words regarding a human who complicates their plans."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version