- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

A New Day Dawns

Started by Johan, January 17, 2006, 01:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

[color=green:f2fc2d9db8]That's the direction that this post is heading...stay tuned![/color]

Jarmok grunted deep in his throat and he picked up his pace. He opened his mouth to talk, but though better of it. Then he started again, but once more stalled.

The pair traversed the Angelhawk and trod northerly before Jarmok again tried to speak to Ashe. "You know my people?" He asked rather suddenly.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

[color=green:cbb7b72538]Is... Jarmok about to meet Maccabeus?? This ought to be interesting to say the least![/color]
=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe again smiled sheepishly and says, "Please do. As the carryer of the torch you should see what is going to happen...and where it happens."

At that moment a group of laymen passed by and each one eyed Jarmok and Ashe. An under breath comment was made and the group burst out in laughter as the group entered into the Cliffside Inn.

"Let's get moving before people get curious. There's few things that irritate me more than simple looky-loos asking me questions to which they'll never understand my answers. Come, haste be made...Jarmok. "
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Johan

"Hnnng." Jarmok shook his head negatively.

"I come?" He asked.

Wildfire

Ashe smirked in guilt of his knowledge of the recent turn of events. He knew that he was lucky to have been witness to the changes of the past few days. Although few others were even aware of the discovery they had a significance that only one with Ashe's wisdom could truly appreciate. In some ways he wished he could could look upon these events with innocent eyes. Indeed he was pleasantly envious of Jarmok for the innocence that he still had.

"Well, as your luck would have it I'm on my way there now. Maccabeus and I...have you met Maccabeus?"
Wildfire

Johan

"Sorry." Jarmok apologized as he fell in step with the elder. "Have question." He looked at Ashe, who raised an eyebrow in acceptance.

"Was out two [two long fingers held up] nights past [points a thumb over his shoulder]. Many lights, big wind, like storm, but no storm. Maal says majik ring at Little Threshold." He took a breath, trying to articulate himself a little better. "Is where lights...were. Can't find ring or path, though Maal says is there. You know?"

Wildfire

"Oh! Jarmok...you gave me a bit of a start...no matter. How have you been?" Ashe asked. "Come, let's walk as we talk."

A fine mist hung in the air above the town and undulated with every slight breeze. The howling wolf statues at the bridge were darker than ususal from the dew left from the night. The smoke from the armory and forge to the left was starting to billow up as a sign of the day's work to come. It was a ritual that Jarmok had seen for many days and was evidence that although many things do change there are some things that remain fairly consistent. The idiosyncrasies of the waking of Threshold was one of those things.
Wildfire