- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

A Kiss from Kossuth

Started by Wildfire, December 21, 2005, 04:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Duthash Zinnyas Voldyn [7 May]

[color=green:3d3a25f20e]OOC: this occurs just after the "Waiting for Kyle" thread.[/color]

Maal was making her way back to the Thornhedge for an ale. Getting annoyed at the bustling and bumping of all the people she looks up for an easier route to her destination. In her analysis Maal notices Stormhunter (a full head and shoulders above everyone else) caught in the same confusion except he's coming towards her. He looks somewhat frustrated but smiles kindly to everyone in the way of his large frame.

He looks out over the crowd and in a booming voice shouts, "MAAL!! I HAVE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!! I'VE FINISHED YOUR ITEM! WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE A LOOK AT IT?!"

The people on the Angelhawk, frightened by the loud half-orcs voice, cleared a path for him so that he might cross and speak with whoever it was he was shouting at.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

fraz

Quote from: green:642563683dOOC: Waiting is perfectly fine if you would like to. Shall we start this over after the next Threshold session?[/color]
OOC: That would be fine.  Thanks.[/color]
nothing

Wildfire

[color=green:2f7b0be43e]OOC: Waiting is perfectly fine if you would like to. Shall we start this over after the next Threshold session?[/color]
Wildfire

fraz

Quote from: green:8a1ca82bf0OOC: Good catch! Tell ya what I'd like to do. We'll continue on with this thread and then when the time is right we'll make some edits (date and opening post) to match with the timeline of events. Sound good?[/color]

[color=green:8a1ca82bf0]Before I post further let me know what you think. If you'd prefer to wait I can do that too.[/color]
OOC: Well, I'm not sure what to do... I'm a bit on the fence and undecided about this. The chronicler in me doesn't particularly like screwing around with the order of events... also, because of certain later events I am inclined to say "wait".  This is a totally out-of-character response, of course, since Maal has no knowledge at this point of what will be transpiring later on.[/color]
nothing

fraz

Quote from: green:5215474944OOC: Good catch! Tell ya what I'd like to do. We'll continue on with this thread and then when the time is right we'll make some edits (date and opening post) to match with the timeline of events. Sound good?[/color]

[color=green:5215474944]Before I post further let me know what you think. If you'd prefer to wait I can do that too.[/color]
OOC: Well, I'm not sure what to do... I'm a bit on the fence and undecided about this. The chronicler in me doesn't particularly like screwing around with the order of events... also, because of certain later events I am inclined to say "wait".  This is a totally out-of-character response, of course, since Maal has no knowledge at this point of what will be transpiring later on.[/color]
nothing

Wildfire

[color=green:b752547908]OOC: Good catch! Tell ya what I'd like to do. We'll continue on with this thread and then when the time is right we'll make some edits (date and opening post) to match with the timeline of events. Sound good?[/color]

[color=green:b752547908]Before I post further let me know what you think. If you'd prefer to wait I can do that too.[/color]
Wildfire

fraz

Maal Brengain halts. "Hail, Stormhunter," she replies. Aye! I'd like ta take a look at yer handywork... thank ye."

She then adds, "Er... Cindara should be in the shop too, yeh? I'd like ta talk to her if she's there."

[color=green:3779780f2a]OOC: BTW, there is a slight conflict here:

In your opening for Session 7 you made mention that Maal's brand (that is what we're referring to here, correct?) was not yet ready, but here in this thread (which takes place a day earlier) it is.  I really don't mind waiting in order to remain consistent... How do you want to handle this one?[/color]
nothing