- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

SCHOOL FRIENDS

Started by Dray, June 10, 2008, 08:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

One thing I just intimated to Wildfire in an ongoing thread is something I would to reiterate here. Just a reminder of the current "culture" of your lives.

All of you are students in the Capital City of Our-Commons from the tender age of 5 and up for approximately 8 to 9 months every year. So even if you are an orphan, you would still not be in "solitude" while in this world.

In the non-school-days of summer, orphans who don't find housing with employers share rooms at the orphanage with up to 7 roommates.

During the school year, from 7am to 7pm you are in classes with 10 to as many as 80 other kids at a time.

During the school year, you are in a dormitory room which you share with a roommate. (Unfortunately there are no co-ed dorms.)

So it would stand to reason that even though there are almost two-thousand students in the system, all the players would at least recognize other kids who walk around in this campaign.

eg. "Oh there's Julie, I heard she's a slut."

"Hey, there's Willy, I heard he got demerits for his House when he skipped school!"

That sort of thing.

Anyway...I just wanted to remind you "loner orphans" that although you may be an introverted sulking teenager who thinks the whole world is out to get him (oh wait a minute....it is), that doesn't mean you aren't surrounded by many other kids your age who are getting through the trials of life and having a good time.