- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Darkening Shadows

Started by Wildfire, July 28, 2011, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

Laren wasn't connecting the dots that Gibble apparently already had.

"Not sure I follow," Laren said. "The stink of this outfit has me too distracted to think straight."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Gibble raised his eyebrow and nodded. He then took another sip of his whiskey. Casually he walked to his desk and filled his glass with more. "Have a sip. You won't regret it." Gibble took a deep breath. "I believe that the Black wolves are somehow involved in looking for you. I also suspect that Copper was murdered because they confused him for you. The Black Wolves may have hired some of Lasher's flunkies to case The Half Pint looking for you since Copper obviously isn't you."

Gibble went to a chest and pulled some clean clothes for Laren to wear. "You were smart enough to foil their efforts and make them soil their pants in the process." Gibble took another sip of his robust spirit and said, "Now, this is all just my guess based on what we've seen. Theirs is a way to be sure though. You could speak with the Inner Eyes. They'd be able to lift the shroud on some of this. Though the information may not come cheaply."

[Wildfire's Note: Be sure to review Laren's Kurr Contact Guidesheet to find out what Laren knows about the Inner Eyes. You rolled a 28 on a skill check so Laren knows some juicy info!]
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

Laren groaned at the thought. "Great. I love the idea of paying through the nose for information I have to decode and will likely misunderstand."

He rolled his eyes and looked down into the amber liquid Gibble had poured. Laren never did have a taste for whiskey, but he didn't want to be impolite.

It burned his throat and made his eyes water. It was all he could do not to spit the stuff out. "Smooth," he said straining to keep it down.
=]V[=

Griznuq

=]V[=

Johan

/whew! Got right under that 2-year mark! :)
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

It's been something of a 2 years, I tell you what. :)
=]V[=