- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

thoughts on defending Threshold

Started by Blackspear, December 12, 2005, 02:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackspear

It seems to me that Himo has an excellent point.   Gathering arms and equipment in preperation for an attack seems like it might be a good idea.
Maybe we can train a few locals to help out.  Although they would need to stay in the back.  Maybe extra archers?

Furthermore, looking at the layout of Threshold, we should start patrolling the high ground above the town.  Hopefully we won't give away the tactical advantage to the dark cloaks like we did last time. (i.e no arrows raining down from above.)  

It may not be possible, but maybe we could build some small outposts on the hill to ward off attacks.

We definitely need to keep pushing the council to let the keep be reopened.

Just some thoughts.  Let me know what you think.
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

I agree! Not only is my idea being acepted at the first time anyones heard it but i think we should open the cattacombs to people and the minning camp as well it may give us better protection from the armies of Xanthakos. I belive, but correct me if i'm wrong, that ragnor would know about whats going on as well because he was enslved by the Xanthakosians (zan-tha-kos-e-ans). Now the bramble ring that was discovered. Should that be known throughtout threshold?