- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

More and more like Home

Started by Johan, September 07, 2007, 03:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

Belwar took a deep breath. "Well, I don't seem to get hurt when it's on. Arrows shatter on impact, blades just bounce off.

I seem to remember being exceeding warm at some points.

I also don't sleep very much any more." That was all Belwar could think of.

"There was a fellow who traveled with Melzak though, who seemed to say it was cursed, and that I'd slowly turn into something else... But I don't recall the detals. He laughed at me though."
=]V[=

Johan

"Oh!" Targyle said. "That's a bit more information than I recall having."

Trillomore smiled slightly at the younger elf's interjection. "There is a clear aura of protection around this scale, and that speaks to you being impervious to blades and bolts." He said. "Although not entirely, I'd wager, eh?"

"There is more though...very difficult to discern. Tranmutive, I'm thinking...corroborated by your sleep issues and warmth. It's very interesting."

"Tell you what, Belwar: I'd like to study this in more depth. It may be that this relic is affecting your biorhythms and all we have to do is to treat the symptoms (we can give you something to sleep, for instance). Or, it may be that it's starting changes in your body that will be more onerous. Either way, I'd like to know."

He handed the pandant back to Belwar, sliding it across the table towards the dwarf. "I'm going to study my tomes and scrolls. I figure that I'll be able to contact you when I need to, as you'll by and large be here at the Keep. I may have more questions for you. Do you have any particular questions at this time?" He asked.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

Belwar didn't understand too much about what Trill had just said, but he decided to trust him. Now and then, a leap of faith must be made, he supposed.

"Aye, I'll be here. As fer questions... I'm sure I'll have some eventually."
=]V[=

Johan

"Very good." Trillomore answered, smiling. "It's been good to meet you at last, Belwar. I'm sorry to have detained you."

Targyle got up and started to replace the two crystal goblets back onto the tray, as well as the decanter, now half empty. "I'm glad to see you and your friends back safely." He said. "I hope you'll let me know if there's anyting that I can do for you. That goes for your friends as well." He smiled a friendly smile at the dwarf.

Griznuq

"Aye, yes... Very good," Belwar said nervously... Anything to do with Magic made him uneasy, particularly people who wielded it.

Himo was a different story, he seemed just as unfamiliar with magic as Belwar had... But that Melzak made Belwar's skin crawl.

"Ah, I'll be off, I suppose. Meant to stop at the chaple." Belwar bowed a slight bow and took his leave.
=]V[=

Johan