- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Lost in the mists

Started by Himo, December 09, 2008, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Himo

From within the dark hallways of the keep, Ragnar, feeling his head hit the ground with an awful crack, awakens almost immediately, watching a soft mist roll through the ground where he lay,  covering the  grisly scene,  his body limp and mangled, laying on the now, partially white ground, left there by the wretched beasts that were bred by those whom he despised the most; those mindless, gut-wrenching, complete and utter disgrace to the term humanoid; The Xanthakians.

'Damn them! Damn them to hell!', he thought, knowing what had occurred, and launched a energy missile across the hazy, dulled plane he had awoken in and watched it fizzle before his eyes.

'How could I have been so careless as to let them get me!? I came so far! Now, after running for so long, avoiding them every step of the way, now I get caught in their trap? NO! I won't have it. There must be a way out. I must escape. I must...'.

Ragnar lets his thoughts trail away as his body begins to move in the direction he came from, out of the keep, and back into the tunnels. Almost in fear of what could have his body, whether the shadow riders had defeated his friends and are dragging him to the embalming chambers or... perhaps,... yes... perhaps that bastard Severen, dragging his body in some form of cart concealing it from public eye to use for his own bidding...

'Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if that scum ball were taking me to his temple... Oh just wait, I'm sure that you'll have a fun time explaining why you've got my corpse to the rest of the protectorate and the elder council... oh, I can't wait till I can get my hand on your ghostly neck...'

As Ragnar continues to plot his dreaded enemies welcoming gift, he hardly notices the change in lighting, as he had simply been following his corpse the whole time, coming above ground, the sunlight filtering through the doorway like a silvery mist, blinding him until his eyes had adjusted to the brightness of this plane. Ragnar begins to chuckle bitterly as he opens his eyes and views the world from this side of  death, no, he knew what had to be done. But first had to find a way to contact his friends. Yes... it was simply a matter of time now. All he had to do was wait for the moment, and thats when he will enact his plan, yes... there will be no mercy, no running. It was time to fight on, yet, as the mists rolled in on the River Fogveil, Ragnars question was how.

Wildfire

Himo-

I haven't forgotten about this thread in the least. For this to progress other storylines need to finish.

wait wait....an idea is forming...stay tuned...
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

French Accented narrator says: ONE MONTH LATAR.
=]V[=