News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Ragnars report

Started by , August 07, 2005, 04:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar reaches the front door of the town hall where he meets Julius Hawkhaven. "Good evening Julius."  "Ah good evening Ragnar how goes the investagation?" "Well, you could say it was very sucsesful... we have found and killed the bandits so there should be  no problem from now on. But i do request some farm hands to watch the bantis entry point prehaps even some volentary pedestrains to serve as a police force?"

Ragnar heads to the inn that he stays in To clean himself and goes to ashes for more information. Oh and Julius have you ever seen a simatar like this before??

Wildfire

"Well, first get cleaned up. I'm certain that Sayer will show up in short time. Thanks again Ragnar...Threshold thanks you." Julius quickly headed towards The Rosewalk through the crowd in the afternoon light.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

"Maal got ill after smashing some sort of symbol so shes at ashe's otherwise i don't know where anyone is..." Ragnar replies "I will look for sayer to see if he has any idea of what those runis are"

Wildfire

"So the piles of rock are ruins...that's interesting. I had no idea that there was anything like that over there. Maybe Ashe knows something about it...i'll go see him for any knowledge he might have. Thanks Ragnar...you've been a great help. I'm sure Keltan can offer up a bath for you if you're of the mind to have one. Get some food and rest Ragnar. Oh, by the way, where are the others?"
Wildfire

"I... um... well the most detail I can give is these creaturs were using the ruins as a ritual of some kind"says ragnar half guessing " You said that there where temples lost in the war that had erupted here a long time ago years ago can it be possible that one temple has survived unfound for these many long years? Also I'd like to look in to the temples for some symbols that are simaliar to the ones I saw at the ruinswith your permision of course" ragnar says  :? "i to belive there is more to be said but that is beyond my grasp"

Wildfire

Julius hurries after Ragnar out the door. Standing at the door of the Councilhouse Julius says, "Ragnar, wait! Bizarre creatures, exploding plants, piles of rock? There must be more to this...what happened out there? Can you give me any details?"
Wildfire

Ragnar replies, "Funny story: see, when we got to through the brmbles we had a nice quiet yet...disturbing walk down a path of plant ash. As you have pointed out I'm covered in dust. As we walked down the path, plants started exploding into ash that just litered the air. We also had a run-in with a few bizzare creatures. We have also found a pile of rock in the midle of the exploding forest." Ragnar adds as he walks out the door.

Phineas

Quote from: green:b66af6a4baOOC I'm fairly certain that Sayer would be there too but we'll carry on.[/color]
Sayer would have seen Maal and Dale to the door of Ashe's building, and from there Sayer would have returned to his quarters.  His report will be handwritten: one report for Julius, and one report for the Archduke of Kurr.  The difference between the two reports is how wording is used: Julius' report would be more military and matter-of-fact, while the Archduke's report would be more social.

Once Sayer completes this report, then he will clean himself.

Wildfire

[color=green:04a005c1de]OOC I'm fairly certain that Sayer would be there too but we'll carry on.[/color]

Julius looks at Ragnar with a puzzled expression on his face, "Well, thanks for the report Ragnar. It sounds like you've all done a good job. The people out at the fields are a fairly watchful sort anyway which is how we were able to get the information on the bandits to begin with. Pardon me for asking but, why are you so dusty? It's as if you went rolling around in the cold cinders of a fire..."
Wildfire