- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Kit's Life - REVISED!!

Started by Dray, June 23, 2008, 11:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Greetings!

2 years ago, with the help of some really good friends, I wrote a thread that I think is still my favorite to date. 'Kit's Life.'

As I started the thread, I was afraid that my real-life buddies would find my portrayal of the dramatic teenager's ordeal "foolish" or "way over the top". I never imagined that they (Griznuq, Johan and Wildfire) would so enthusiastically contribute to the storyline and make it so incredibly enjoyable to write.

My hats off to all three of you.

Anyway. It was in the middle of this thread, Kit's Life, that Wildfire and I started an offline email thread that coincided with the bloody one on Griznuq. As both Johan and Griznuq had guessed, there was an internal stuggle going on in Kit's mind that was being played out but could not be seen.

To make a long story short (too late), I have now weaved that storyline into the Kit's Life thread.

It is called
Psychic Surgery and starts on PAGE 10 of the Kit's Life thread and goes to about PAGE 14.

I happen to think it is some of Wildfire's best writing and want to offer him 'kudos' on a job well done.

This inner battle, that played within the one occurring in the 'real-world', I think speaks to age-old storyline of good vs. evil, but it also hints on possibilities on what may lie ahead in the future for our Threshold characters.

Anyway, here it is in it's full content. The PSYCHIC SURGERY is represented by
italicized cyan entries. Also note, I have painstakingly (3 hours) gone through every single post and reformated all the "?" and the colors and links. Now if anyone wants to read the full 20 page documents (pfft), you now can.

ENJOY!!

Phineas

As an aside, I can't read this color text with the colors used in my theme.

Dray

It is green though? Which has been our OOC color for a L O N G time?!

Dray

Ah! Wait a minute, you meant the cyan color I used in the thread itself.

Dray <--- moron.

Um....can you change theme at least temporarily? It would take a bit to change the colors in four pages on the thread.

8)

Phineas

No worries.  I don't read these threads often enough for it to be a concern to either of us. :)