- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Rat-bomb

Started by Griznuq, April 26, 2005, 08:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

This conversation would have taken place the first night in the rat-house, after Kit, unbeknonwst to the rest of the party psionified the rat.

Laren's jaw drops as the rat seems to tear into Jarmol's leg, withdraw and EXPLODE! Not being *quite* as shocked as he appears, (Laren has seen a lot of wildly strange things!)  Laren allows a couple of seconds to pass, just to add to the drama.

"Jarmok, I don't know what's coursing through your veins, but I think it dissagreed with the rat's digestive system."
=]V[=

Dray

"Maybe something in Jarmock's system does indeed makes the rat's explode. In my limited experience with Alchemy, I have heard of such things. Granted, it was never with chemicals from living specimens...."

Kit says then trails off, lost in her thoughts.

Griznuq

We still all saw... something... in the form of an exploding rat.

topic locked :P
=]V[=

Dray

Not to break the "In-character discussion" but lets not forget, only Ragnor would have been able to discern where the rat-mind-blasting power came from, as he was standing behind Kit.

As Ragnor has been quiet up to this point, so far so good for Kit.

Okay, sorry for the interruption, U may return to IN-Game format.

Griznuq

=]V[=

Dray

Sweet, Kit got away with mind-exploding rat murder.

Griznuq

=]V[=

fraz

Quote from: MattI was trying to get a quick conversation going about the rat explosion there... I wanted to do it in game, but it was getting late.
nothing

Griznuq

I was trying to get a quick conversation going about the rat explosion there... I wanted to do it in game, but it was getting late.
=]V[=

Johan

Jarmok is in a lot of pain and does not respond. He looks wildly at the rat and its guts splattered all abou the little chamber and himself. He gimps backward a step and looks for something else to occupy him.

Fortunately, a conversation ensues regarding the rickety door and whether they should persue this venue.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank