- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Ashe's First Night with The Rat Pack

Started by Dray, April 26, 2005, 11:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

After telling Ashe that she has experience with Alchemy, Kit starts to prepare "a station" to work at. In no time at all she has decanters, mixing bowls and a burning candle set at a table. While Ashe is examining the boys, he starts requesting certain ingredients to be mixed. Laren sees that Kit has a hard time measuring them, as she is shaking like a leaf.

Dray

END OF THREAD

Matt and I discussed it, and thought better of continuing a thread that occured so long ago in the Threshold timeline. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Griznuq

Laren turned back inside and went to the kitchen to help himself to some food.

"Can I get anything for anyone else to eat?"
=]V[=

Dray

After a long moment (OOC, like a year) of the peaceful solitude, Kit turned, gave Laren a slight pat on the shoulder and returned to her work inside.

Wildfire

the cool air massages away the heat of the moment. you look across the river to see the tall cliffs of The Foot decorated with the budding trees. resting on the cliffs you see the Spike of Fire spewing it's massive flame to the heavens. in front of the Spike you see another Tower falling into ruin. further beyond on a tall point you see the winged staue of Havigaard with his sword held out before him, ever watching. the sound of the Fogveil offers you some peaceful sounds to drown out the cacophony in your head. you smell food coming from within Ashe's house.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

Griznuq

=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe says, "After we dress the bite wounds we'll have to put some blankets on them so they can sweat out the toxins. we must constantly keep them hydrated. the Belladona will drive up their temperature and they'll sweat...alot. it will also attack the ailment. it's all part of the healing process. Laren, could you find and expose the bite's on the other two? Kit, thanks for the jar. Step out and get some air for a bit."
Wildfire

Griznuq

"Yeah, probably not a bad idea. I'll wait until they are at least stable though."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe swallows as if trying to digest what just happened. he speaks soothingly, "uh, the jar of Belladona. it's on the midshelf to the left. Worry not young one, they'll be okay, rest assured of that. after you get the jar i think it would be a good idea if you get some water in the kitchen. there's food there too if your hungry. Laren, if you want some water and food it's in the kitchen."
Wildfire

Griznuq

Laren whispers to himself "Wonder if Ashe has any of that prozak..."
=]V[=

Dray

Kit puts the bowl and the box of powder down on the table in front of her. She let out a small sob.

"I uh, I am just nervous," she said crying."The families are so counting on us Ashe, and so are these boys. To think of the horror they must have endured, not able to control their own bodies." She cried a little more, then slammed her fist on the table, getting everyone's attention.

"I will not fail them." she said so softly, that only Ashe and Laren could make it out After taking an audible breathe she continued, "Just give me a minute Ashe I will be alright."

Laren and Ashe watched her go perfectly still, Kit had closed her eyes and her breathing was becoming more even, and measured, as if she was meditating in some way.

Without a word, she picked up the powder and returned to her work, her hands perfectly still.

"Now what is you wanted Ashe?" she asked with a far more calm voice.

Wildfire

Ashe half looks over saying, "Kit, could you hand me that jar of..." and he stops mid-sentence and says,"...Kit, i have a cloak if you're cold, but before i get it could you hand me that jar of powdered..."he stops again, "...are you alright?"
Wildfire

Griznuq

Laren thinks about making a "too much coffee" type of comment, but decides not to.

Laren also knows a bit about Herbs and their properties, so he helps as well.
=]V[=