- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Laren talks privately to Kit

Started by Griznuq, April 25, 2005, 10:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

Laren ask kit to have a monent to talk with her in private.
=]V[=

Griznuq

Laren calls ahead "Give 'em to me, I'll carry them!"
=]V[=

Dray

"Uth'Ranek".

"I think we should help Ragnor with the two boys, even his strength is being tested by this long walk."

With that, Kit sprints up ahead to help Ragnor.

Griznuq

"I didn't catch where you said you were from either..."
=]V[=

Griznuq

=]V[=

Dray

"Well, my guess is that if Ashe can heal what's wrong with these guys with his art, then he is the man to learn from."

Griznuq

"I make myself at home, wherever I am. Think about it this way: if you were to welcome someone into your house, would you want them to feel any less than at home?? Of course not! You would want them as comfortable as humanly (or halflingly, if you will) possible."

"So I just skip the middle-man, and take the liberties. Better to ask for forgiveness than to wait for permission, you know?"

"As far as work, well... I did what had to be done... little bit of everything, you know? Herbs were always a part of it, in ... one way, or another..."
=]V[=

Dray

"Really? The way you carry on with the people here in town I would have thought you a long time resident," she said, again trying to smile, trying to ignore the tears.

"What line of work are you in? Are you a mercenary for hire, or were you a salesman in your pre-Threshold life?"

Griznuq

"Ah, yes"... "Yes, I am happy too... you know, I was just kidding when I said I wasn't worried about taking them alive..." Laren looks around to make sure no one else heard that...

"I had only gotten here a few days prior to our meeting, but I feel like I've been here forever!" Laren gestures, grandly throwing his arms out wide!

"I come originally from the city of Kurr. and yourself?"
=]V[=

Dray

"Oh, no. I am very happy here. I am amazed at my luck at being able to land a job so quickly actually."

Ragnor was starting to have difficulty holding the two boys, and he had to stop and shift the weight of one them. Laren and Kit stopped and waited for him to make adjustments, then continued on behind just out of earshot.

"Until today, you have to admit it was a pretty plush job," she continued.

"I was crying," she paused, looking for the words to say, "because I am happy for the parents. The three families will be re-united. There lives will return to normal, and things will be as they should have been. Before evil interrupted it". Another tear escaped, which Kit quickly wiped away.

Changing the subject she asked, "Have you been in Threshold long?"

Griznuq

"It seems that you are no exactly relishing the idea of being there?"
=]V[=

Dray

Kit lets out a small laugh at the clearly intended pun.

"Thank you Laren, and no worries." Kit spoke quietly, as they walked together behind the group. "I am familiar with alchemy, but being around it makes me uncomfortable, sorry to you for being so urgent on leaving. If it wasn't for your idea, these boys may never have been captured alive. Their parents really owe you a debt of gratitude."

Kit looked at Laren, her eyes wet with tears, but a smile on her face.

She turned her gaze back on the boys in the arms of the group. They were all still making there way too Ashe, the roads were completely quiet in the dead of night.

"As far as Ashe's lab goes, I guess I will have to get used to being there. It appears we will needs his skills this night, and most likely many times in the future."

Griznuq

I just wanted to apologize for being... well, short... no pun intended... with you at the herb shop. I'm really into the whole herb/meds thing. I've had a lot weighing on my mind lately too. I have been waiting for my father, he's supposed to meet me here, but he's long over due. Anyway, sorry to be such a pill.  :)
=]V[=

Dray

Kit wipes the tears from her eyes. Walking behind the others, as they carried the teenage boys to Ashe's place, she had not expected Laren to turn around.

"Certainly Laren, what is it?" she asked. Trying to smile.