- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

A small victory, with troubled horizons

Started by Griznuq, February 27, 2007, 12:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

Belwar noded his approval. "I'll try anythin once."

He climbed up onto a stool at the bar, and noticed a beer sitting on the bar in front of him. It was half gone and looked flat. He supposed he was in someone's seat.

He slid the beer over in front of the seat that Saul was about to climb into.

Belwar hailed the server. [OOC: ping 192.168.0.1...]
=]V[=

Dray

Saul was so distracted by all the new and strange faces that after taking the seat next to Belwar he single gulped the stray beer absentmindedly.

Then he caught himself and with mug and hand pondered it.

Griznuq

Belwar watched as the little semi-stranger looked befuddled at the beer he'd just drank, and sort of hoped the rightful owner saw it happen...

Perhaps this fellow would prove, at very least, an entertaining addition to the group.

"I think that belonged to tha half-orc who just went lookin fer munchies in the privvy." Belwar stifled a laugh.

Belwar pulled his chipped throwing axe from his belt and considered the work that had to be done to it, while he waited for service.
=]V[=

Griznuq

=]V[=

Johan

Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Phineas

Mirri stood at the doorway of the tavern.  She scanned the faces of the crowd, searching for Belwar, but instead found that the black-clad Saul was easier to spot.

She approached the bar, taking note of the number of bodies in here, and the locations of the exits.

Johan

The Keep Inn's proprieter - Kohrmak - approached Belwar and Saul with a smile on his face. "Welcome t' the Keep Inn." He said happily. "This is the right place t' eat and sleep whilst ye reside in this new-born Keep. What is it I can git for ye?"

He looked between Belwar and Saul expectantly.

Griznuq

"I would be most pleased at a mug of stout, Dwarven if possible, and a deep bowl o stew," Belwar said. "We've been away fer a little while, what news be thar?" he added, not waiting for Saul to order.
=]V[=

Johan

"Beer and stew." Kohrmak echoed. "Hope ye like venison, 'cuz that's whut we has in the stew." Ignoring Belwar's secondary question, and Saul as well, Kohrmak went about getting Belwar's order together.

Johan

I think this balls is in someone's court, eh?

Dray

Saul was busy looking at all the strange folk in the place. 'So many new tools with so many different functions' he thought to himself.

"What's venison?" he asked Belwar.

Griznuq

"Hell if I know," Belwar shrugged. "Sounds like some sort of plant."
=]V[=

Johan

"Thar ye go, me dwarven friend." Kohrmak placed a wooden bowl of brown stew in front of Belwar. He then turned and filled a wooden stein from a barrel that rested against the wall.

"And ye, stranger?" He turned to Saul. "What are ye be likin'?" He asked genially.