News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

04.16.2127 - The Meeting (Harrison and Emma)

Started by Dray, March 22, 2008, 09:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

The girl let out a huge laugh half-way up the stairs, startling them both before she stifled it with her (watch) hand. "Oh I see, for the next lass to come along?" she asked teasing him.

She reached in her pocket, not waiting for the answer, and took out the quartz. Just before she handed it to the boy she pulled back her hand, "wait a minute, won't Clive be mad at you?"

"He did give it to me you know." she teased. With that she looked up the staircase to the opening in the ceiling and what would surely be the bedrooms on the floor above. "Are there really any sick kids up there right now?" she asked, still holding the quartz between a few fingers and her thumb.

Griznuq

"Oh, Well, I mean... I wouldn't ask, but it's Clive's favorite." Clive poked his head up out of Harrison's pocket and said "Squeek?" Harrison shushed Clive.

"Yes, actually, there's a small girl with the flu I believe. Abby, I think."  Harrison winced a little as Clive nipped his leg through a freshly chewed hole in his trouser pocket. "Clive changed his mind," Harrison said through clenched teeth. "You can keep it."
=]V[=

Dray

"I like Clive, he is very nice," she said while she pocketed the stone. "Could you show me to Abby's room?"

The boy nodded and led her up the stairs, after a moment to get his bearings he brought her down the hall, around a corner, down another hall to the opposite side of the building, up another flight of stairs and down two doors.

"This is her here," he said.

The clergy girl quietly slipped past him and opened the door, peering inside. Harrison, caught the feint scent of cinnamon coming off of her. She stepped through the door, the soft silk cloth of her robes barely making a whisper against the door and the door jamb.

The small room had eight bunk beds, four on each side, Abby was the third one on the right. There was no sign of any other children in the room. The Clergy girl quietly over to Abby's bedside and sat on the edge, the sleeping child didn't stir. It was then that the boy realized the girl had no healer's kit or medicine bag.

Griznuq

Harrison wondered what the girl was going to do, but asked no questions. Indead, he simpley waited and watched quietly.

He reached into his pocket to check for blood. There was none. He poked Clive playfully.
=]V[=

Dray

Clergy girl reached across the bed and felt the girls hand, she then moved a bit swiftly and resat herself near the girls pillow, placing a quick hand on her forehead.

"Mate." she swore.

Griznuq

Harrison's eyebrows raised a bit at the curse. "She alright?" he asked.
=]V[=

Dray

The girl lifted Abby's eyelid away from her eye and leaned over her to look better, blocking Harrison's view. She then stood quickly up and off the bed and took her clergy school robe off in one motion, throwing it on the adjacent bed.

She looked nervously from Abby to the boy watching her and back to Abby, then made a decision.

"She is possibly dieing. Look, you are about to see something that if you report to anyone I will deny and you will end up in jail for a very long time, you got me?!" Although her words were threatening, her eyes pleaded with the unknown boy to be of character and trust.

Griznuq

Harrison shrugged. "Ok," he said. "You know, ah... I may be able to help..." Harrison said in a tone that was meant to convey a little more than usual.
=]V[=

Dray

The young girl, incredibly nervous and in a small bit of panic, didn't catch the kindred spirit in his voice.

"Excellent and good, could you stand against that door, make sure than no one comes in?" she asked, turning back to her robes for something inside an inner pocket.

Griznuq

Harrison could help but grin a little. She kinda cute when she was flustered.

He reached into a pocket on the side of his calf and retrieved a small vial.

"I uh, have some training in herbology," he stated. He walked to the side of the bed, with a gob of white salve on his finger. He dabbed it to the girls forehead, and muttered a spell.

"This won't be quite as effective as whatever you're about to do, I bet, but it might help," he said, rubbing the salve until it was clear.
=]V[=

Dray

"Did you just mutter an incantation?" the girl said, almost glee with excitement and for a brief tick forgetting about their patient.

Griznuq

Harrison's eyes widened a bit, as he hoped he'd not misunderstood her earlier warning. If she wasn't a user of magic, given who she was, Harrison would be in dire straits. He could only hope her excitement was good.

"I uh," he stammered. "I... it was just a quick...ah,  prayer... for luck..."
=]V[=

Dray

"Prayer my ass," she swore again, but while smiling and pointing at the patient who was now moving her head.

The Clergy girl forgot about her excitement for a moment and stepped back to her bedside with the green bottle she had acquired from her school robe in hand.

As she reached Abby, the little girl lurched forward and violently vomited all over her front. As quickly as it happened it stopped, but the entire front of the girls school uniform was ruined.

"This is what I get for wearing my uniform on Prayday," (OOC: Saturday) she said and Harrison wasn't sure whether she was half-laughing or half-crying as she said it.

The girl cleared Abby's mouth of vomit, inside and out with her own hand like she was merely wiping a bowl of leftover stew. She then poured the pot down the girls throat and said soothingly, "Please swallow Abby, it's tasty, that's a good girl."

The girl then did something Harrison didn't think he would see this soon in the city. The girl chanted divine magic and channeled a white energy from her hands and into the girls bosom.

Griznuq

Harrison felt a lot of things at that moment. He was very relieved to find that the girl was also a caster of sorts. He was also relieved that Abby seemed to have purged whatever it was that was bothering her.

Most obvious on his face though, was desire to follow suit, and lose his own lunch.

Harrison looked away to prevent a second deluge, and breathed through his mouth.

"Would you like for me to see if I could find a clean robe for you? There's usually some down the hall in the linen closet..." Harrison hoped she said yes, so he could step outside the room.
=]V[=

Dray

"Thanks but no, my robe wasn't what..." she stopped taking as she turned her head and realized that the boy was correct. She needed a new robe as well, for the liquid projection seemed to have had left no enemy standing, her robe....laying on the bed five feet away.....was splattered.

"Yes please." she said with a bit of a sob. "And a bag for all of this soiled clothing."