- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Temple of the Lost

Started by Blackspear, December 18, 2005, 10:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Quinton purses his lips and says, "Against my better judgement, we'll go with you. Lead on."
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Blackspear

After waiting for a few moments for the outlanders to decide if they would accept her offer, Elsyra looks at Quinton and says, "What say you, son of Brendan?  Will you accept our offer of help?"
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

Blackspear

Quenton concentrates for a moment while he half heartedly listens to Larkin.   "I think we should take them at their word.   Besides," he whispers, "their so small we can easily whip them if they start any trouble."

Eilzabeth responds by saying, "We seem to be surounded.  Do we have any choice?"

Quinton searches the spirits of the little people that are all around him.  Without much effort he notices a distinct lack of the foreboding, blood chilling feelings that nearly overcome him whenever he detects evil intent upon those around him.

He also notices that Flea is nowhere to be found.   But then again, that does not surprise him.
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

Wildfire

"Before I answer let me speak with my friends."

Quinton turns to the rest of the party and asks, "What do you guys think? Lurion? Elizabeth?"

[color=green:fb03eeae32]OOC: In game I would Detect Evil. How would you like to handle this?

Also, Matt doesn't have the time during the day like I do to answer the posts so it may be a bit of time before he posts in the this thread.[/color]
Wildfire

Blackspear

The woman replies in her raspy voice by saying, "You have nothing to fear from us.  We are a simple people.   We have nothing to offer that would ease your mind, but we can aid you on your quest.   We will tend to your wounds and guide you on your journey through the darkness to the light.   Trust us or not.  It is up to you."
Blackspear

Wildfire

Quinton looks about to see if there is anyone beyond in the shadows waiting to ambush. "The entry into the city was perilous enough..." Quinton thought, "why should now be any different". Quinton in his earlier years was always quick to trust other people because he believed that people were at heart good. Recent events have proven to him that is not always the case. He was also cautious becasue he was in a ruined city that was once hailed for it's citizens talents for magic. At a the release of one's guard foul magic could be released and destroy his party and himself.

Quinton held up his ancestral sword and said, "Greetings mysterious one. The city is in terrible ruin. Since our entry everything we have seen has tried to attack us. Before I give you any names I would ask for some evidence that you will not befriend us only to betray us later."
Wildfire