- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Temple of the Lost

Started by Blackspear, December 18, 2005, 10:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

"I guess it does in your case Larkin. If you were any bigger we'd have to grease your shoulders up to squeak you through!"

Quinton sniffs with his lip curled and asks the little one in front of him, "What's that stink down here?"
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Blackspear

As the party descends the steps beneath the altar, they struggle with their footing.   The steps are rough hewn and steep, much like those of Quinton's old root cellar back home.

Placing his hands out to the side for balance, Lor'hion notices that the stone is cold and wet.   As he steps off of the stairs, he hears dripping water and smells a very acrid odor.  

Quinton looks ahead, but he can barely see past the little person in front of him.  The bright torch that the diminutive man is carrying effectively blinds him from seeing more than five feet ahead of him.

The small man turns to Quinton and says in a very hoarse voice, "Don't worry.   Not far."  The man points ahead with a short stubby finger and strides down the corridor.

As the little man moves quickly away.   Quinton and Lor'hion realize that they must stoop in order to move forward.   These passages were obviously not created for humans.

Larkin, by far the largest man in the group looks dubiously at Lor'hion and Quinton and says, "I guess size really does matter, huh?"
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

Wildfire

Quinton laughs, "HEH! Me too! But in this city I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm sure that these folks know their way around very well and how to avoid things."
Wildfire

Griznuq

"I am hoping that there's some sort of subterrainian exit... I'd like it if I never saw another undead thing again."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Quinton looked around and swore he could hear voices in some great discussion. He shrugged and figured it was one of the quirks about this ruined city of once grand magic.

"Hmm...Well, I hope the little ones can get us to the wizards soon enough. Everyday we delay brings them one step closer to their doom." Quinton says.
Wildfire

Griznuq

[color=green:df188dfca3]Ok.[/color]

"No, I've never heard of them."

[color=green:df188dfca3]Three pages later...[/color]
=]V[=

Blackspear

Man, I had dreams...Aspirations even.    To get my campaign started and do a great job with it.  Maybe even on a good day to rival Wildfire's Threshold!  

Greatness here we come! :lol:

Anyone got some good quality potato chips?  I need to clear my head out!
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

Blackspear

[color=green:17737fffa7]Don't ya know what ya don't know?
Well!  If ya don't know what ya don't know?  
How do ya know what ya know?
Ya Know?

I'm glad to see this post is off to a great start!

"Lor'hion would know all of that except for the part about Elsyra's people. Know one from the outside world knows about them."

In other words, Lor'hion has never heard of them.

Although he might enjoy smoking potato chips with them.
 :wink: [/color]
Blackspear

Dray

[color=green:5d5033f98a]ROFLMAO

Well, with that I am thoroughly certain of what I do now know.....

you know?[/color]

Wildfire

[color=green:7a7ec1f53f]Ahh...gotcha. Sorry for the confusion[/color]
Wildfire

Griznuq

No, What I'm saying is that Matt Conlon doesn't know if this is something that Lor'hion knows about. I don't wanna answer "Nope, Never heard of them" without actually know if it's something he would have heard of.

what I'm asking for is for Greg to say "Yeah, Lor has heard of them, but only that they smoke potato chips and eat french toast" so that I could then get in character and say "Well, Quintin, I, being Lor'hion have heard of the existence of these folks, but only that they exist. Nothing of consequence".

But as things stand now, I do not know what Lor'hion knows.
=]V[=

Wildfire

[color=green:e9a7d368ed]Right, I know Lor'hion doesn't exactly know. I was anticipating an actual ICD post stating that instead of an OOC post, that's all.[/color]
Wildfire

Griznuq

AND I DO NOT KNOW.

BS, has Lor Heard of these people before?
=]V[=

Wildfire

[color=green:5c5b528935]Quinton asking if Lor'hion knows about Elsyra's people. [/color]

QuoteAnyway, have you heard of these people before?
Wildfire

Griznuq

Well, so if Quinton knows everything that Lor knows... What is he asking me??
=]V[=