- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Dance the Night away...

Started by Johan, June 13, 2005, 01:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

[color=green:eb85c390cf]Elberrin stops reading this thread as he's afraid of the local authorities.[/color]
=]V[=

Dray

[color=green:29d516e93a]OOC: Clarification: Trinity looks nothing like the axe-nosed girl of the same name who recently starred in three movies. She also has no computer skills.[/color]

Dray

Trinity stopped dancing and walked closer to Mel, her porcelain white face a bit flushed.

"You called me Trin, how did you know my nickname?" she asked with a cute smile. She leaned close to Mels' ear and whispered. "You are not wasting my time, can we sit by the fire a moment to talk?"

Griznuq

Elberrin switfly transitioned to a much faster beat to keep Mel from staring at this girl who Mel clearly thinks is older than she is. If she's moving faster, he'll have to too, and the other adults wont think he's a little sicker than they thought.
=]V[=

Johan

Quote from: green:66629b5dcaIt's funny that you should mention this; Last session I noticed a note on my character sheet that said that Mel has a foot fetish.  [/color]8O

"Well," Mel begins a little more slowly than he might otherwise, distracted as he is by the lithe girl's fancy feet-work. "Tell me, Trin, what is it that you do that Amallia might think that it would be a good idea for me to waste your time?" At the end of his question he eyes snapped up from the ground to catch her eye. He smiled broadly at her.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

"Yeah, I know Amallia," she said as she continued her dance. The tune Elberrin had started was a slow one, and the other players that had joined continued along with the ballad. Trinity was simply spinning in her peasant dress, slowly rotating around the fire.

She seemed about to say something else, but bit in her lip shyly.

Under the hem-line of her long dress, Mel noticed she had really cute small feet. A bit bare for his liking, but cute nevertheless.

Johan

"Ha!" Mel waved his hands in his best "aw, shucks" manner.

"I'm just kidding. Actually, Amallia and I were talking the other day and she suggested that perhaps I should meet (air quotes) her friend Trinity (end air quotes). I assumed that you must be her, but if you don't know Amallia..."

Mel left the incomplete question hanging, affording Trinity an opportunity to interject.

[color=green:48f11c981c]Take it, kid...it might be your last opportunity...[/color] :lol:
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

[color=green:f8d2518817]OOC: Notice that he only cares about spelling and not the fact that you're stealing his woman? "I bet you're gay!"[/color]

Trinity, continued dancing to the music by the fire, but looked over to Mel, a slight blush on her cheeks, "who is everyone?" she asked.