- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Finding Himo

Started by Phineas, December 07, 2005, 12:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phineas

[color=green:6915c5d40f]This would take place shortly after Himo left the group.[/color]

Mirri stretched from her curled position near a tree.  She had watched Himo march off into the thick woodlands.  Her initial assumption was that Himo was attending to some personal business, and would soon return.  As the sound of Himo's pushing through the growth was no longer heard, Mirri frowned.  Why would he travel so deeply into the woods just to pee?

Mirri rose and interupted Arlen's discussion with Beloved.  "Himo is travelling too deep into the woods.  It is not safe.  I will bring him back."

With that, she hoisted her spear to her side and trotted into the woods, moving in the direction that Himo have travelled.

[color=green:e1a502f58e][/color]OOC: This post is over right?

Phineas

"Meow."

Mirri turns, and leads Himo back to camp.

[color=green:ad2782a836]I have nothing else to add. :)[/color]

"ummmmm........ ok!" Himo say enthusticly. "i'll come back and travle with you some while longer and go to the river."

Phineas

"Well," Mirri pauses before answering.  "I think part of the problem is the next full moon is several days away.  Even if we arrive to the river, we will still need to wait for the full moon."

Mirri looks around.  "I understand the urgency on getting your infection cured," she says looking back at Himo, "but perhaps marching in the woods alone may not be the best couse of action.  Why don't you come back to the camp, and we can all travel together?  Meow."

Himo replys "I'm going to Gorna, or will everyone listen to me and go to the river now?"   :x

Phineas

"It is not safe to be travelling this area alone.  Where are you going?"

himo looked down and saw mirri standing at the bottom of the boulder and asked "what do you want?"

Phineas

Mirri stopped and cocked her head, watching the elf clamber upon the rocks.

"Meow," she said plainly.

Johan

For an elf, Himo appeared to be surprisingly unconcerned with how he moved through the thickening forest. Tracking him was ridiculously easy for Mirri. Her sharp eye picked out his clumsy step, broken twigs and branches, overturned rocks...every manner of indication that Himo had trod this way.

It was clear that the young elf had no intentions of returning, and no concern for stealth, gentility of step, or personal survival. His blood clung here and here to thorn bushes that he trampled through in an effort to move easterly. It was not long before Mirri could see the elf ahead: working to climb a large boulder that arose in his apparently chosen path.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank