Kit's Life

Started by Dray, March 19, 2006, 12:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Ashe whispered, "May I see the eye?"
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

"Oh, lots of them," Laren said. He began to recount all of the images he'd seen since the touching of the stone. He told of the battle, of his mother being killed by shadowy figures - Crimson amoung them.
=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe asked hesitantly, "Anything else been strange since you touched the Eye? What other visions have you had?"
Wildfire

Dray

Thought I would make note of date and time at this current point.

Duthash Dracum Voldyn [13 May] - Note I believe both Session 10 and 11 occurred on this day.

[11:30pm]

Dray

Kit mumbled the words, "coronation tomorrow" in her sleep, but still did not wake.

Griznuq

"Oh, sorry Jarmok," Laren said. "I forgot my manners." He flashed a smile at the no longer strange ranger.

He smiled wider when Jarmok said "Hrung" with a nod. Laren bobbed his head sharply and said "Hrung" back.
=]V[=

Johan

Ashe and Laren spoke in fairly hushed tones, but the moment of their words lent a thunder to them. Jarmok couldn't really understand what they were talking about, other than some item seemed to have poisoned Kit...and Laren as well.

The outlander let his questions pile up in his mind; there were more important things for Ashe to do just now than to answer the questions of one so ignorant as he.

Jarmok rocked slightly, his anxiety pulling him towards action when no action was warranted. He reached under Kit's bed and took up one of the many strips of linen that he and Ashe had put there. He gently rolled Kit's head so that he could put one under her cheek where it would soak up the blood that had started to seep from her mouth.

Taking another one, he carefully dabbed at the rivulet of blood that had yet to reach the linens of the bed. Kit groaned slightly and her lips moved, but she remained sleeping.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

"Yeah, immediately after," Laren confirmed.
=]V[=

Wildfire

"I remember you telling me about the visions. You had mentioned then that you touched the Eye. Is that when these visions started?" Ashe asked with great curiosity.
Wildfire

Griznuq

Laren was alittle taken back by the unexpected question. "Me?" he asked. "Oh, nothing big really. You remember when I was asking about those visions of Crimson and such? That's about it. I get visions like that every now and then."

Laren thought for a moment.

"You know, right about the time she started complaining about the back pain yesterday, I had a vision. Matter of fact, they seemed to both be at the same time. She was trying to rush into a fight that we were in no condition to deal with, and I grabbed her. The moment I touched her, I got a vision of an hand bringing down a dagger. It was only a flash, I didn't see a face or anything."

Laren glared off into space as he recalled. His eyes feel back to Ashe's troubled face and he said, "that's when she cried out in pain the first time."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe closed his eyes and took another deep breath. In his druidic cant he says, 'Looks like Kit's not the only one whose past is coming back on them'. He knelt down and placed his hands on Laren's shoulders and said, "I can see how Kit is effected by it but how has it affected you?"
Wildfire

Griznuq

Laren rolled his eyes slightly as he said "Oh yeah, she touched it. I warned her not to, but she wouldn't take it from me, and believe me, I know! Too headstrong for her own good." Laren stopped realized that this was not the time for that.

"Anyway, she was a down right mess afterwards. It seemed to effect her more than it did me."

Laren knew that he was letting out secrets now, but he didn't care. Kit's life may hang in the balance now, it was no time for mystery.
=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe's face went white and he blinked...twice. He took a deep breath, "When did you...did she touch it?" Ashe asked sternly. Jarmok could hear Ashe's sudden change in tone and the drastic concern in his voice.
Wildfire

Dray

Kit stirred slightly, alarming Jarmok, but she again did not wake.

Griznuq

Laren passed on the tobacco. "So..." Laren said looking at kit's towel wrapped body. "You want me to talk to her? I thought she was sleeping?"

Laren thought for a second and asked, "Do you think the eye of portance has anything to do with this??"
=]V[=