- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Kitchen o' the Stump

Started by fraz, September 18, 2005, 04:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackspear

Dale gives Severus a cold and calculating grin.   Looking him directly in the eye, he matter of factly states, "You don't offend me either.   Although I'll have no problem bashing your skull in if you cause any trouble.   I hope you don't take offense to that....
Its just my way of making sure no one gets out of line...
Welcome to Threshold."
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

fraz

Maal Brengain glares at Severen in defiance with her chin held high and proud, "Nay, ye presence does no' set me ill-at-ease. Ye ar' free ta honor any god ye like. I am a follow'r o' Kossuth, meself. I care no' who ye choose."

"Yet, why d' ye come here ta Thresh'ld?" she asks. "It don't sound as though ye expect ta find many follow'rs 'ere."
nothing

Wildfire

Severen looks at each one in the group and replies, "A priest I am. From Rhohannus I come...brought here by a calling. I Honor Takhisis by The Order of Living Night."

Dale scans for any signature trademarks on Severen and sees only a silver chain with a round medallion on it. The medalion is a circle with five bars fanning out from the bottom to the top. He wears very fine clothes that are black as ink. Around his waist is a sturdy silver chain that clasps in the front with a buckle that mimics his necklace. Curiously enough, he carries no weapons.

Severen smiles and says, "I know that many do not appreciate the contributions that my kind offer to this existence so I must ask...does my presence here make you ill at ease?"
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

fraz

Maal Brengain's serious demeanor returns just as quickly as it disappeared, "Indeed, Severen. Are ye a priest? If so, which deity d' ye follow?"
nothing

Blackspear

"What order is it that you speak of?"  Dale looks at the man with open suspicion.   To himself he thinks "I hope to hell this guy ain't no mage."  He tries to judge him by his garb and accoutrements to see if he can get a clue about who this guy really is.
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

fraz

Maal Brengain glares at Severen.

"A 'beautif'l name'?" she throws back her head and snorts with a sudden uncharacteristic burst of laughter. "Tha's a laugh!"
nothing

Wildfire

Severen smiles slightly, "As a matter of fact Julius has been expecting one of my order. After we spoke I took my residence here. I figured I'd get to know the night life of Threshold as soon as possible which is why I'm here on this bridge...to see the night life."

Severen glances Maal up and down. "What brings you out here so far from your war torn land Maal Brengain? That is a beautiful name by the way." Severen spoke with a fluid-like tongue. His voice was soft but strong.
Wildfire

fraz

The wildlander continues to stare at Severen as she replies, "I am call'd Maal Brengain. 'As Julius been expectin' ye? Yer name sounds familiar ta me..."
nothing

Wildfire

The man turns to face Maal. He looks her in the eye and says, "My name is Severen. What would be your name miss?"
Wildfire

fraz

Maal Brengain stares at the robed man. "Well, I 'ave no home now... We," she gestures to her two companions, "are th' Protectorate o' this town. Who might ye be?"
nothing

Wildfire

The figure glances over slightly and responds casually, "I am new here, Wildlander. You're far from your home are you not?"
Wildfire

fraz

Quote from: Laren"Do you think it a little late in the day? He may wish not to be disturbed. Perhaps we should wait until morning?"

"Then again, we have come this far already. Though, I didn't realize how late it was. It is some pretty important stuff that went on. Of course there doesn't seem to be any immediate threat between now and tomorrow morning. I would like to sleep in tomorrow though."

"Th' sighting o' th' flyin' beast, an' th' fact tha' it was collectin' teeth an' claw seems important enough ta me. I would rath'r wake Julius needlessly now (if indeed he be sleepin'), instead o' waitin' 'til mornin' an' discov'rin' tha' we wait'd too long. I think we already wast'd too much time..."

Maal Brengain pauses momentarily as she notices the robed figure ahead. Unintimidated, she approaches the man. "Hail stranger, are ye new in Thresh'ld?"
nothing

Wildfire

Approaching the Rosewalk the three can see that the people passing over the bridge are keeping a noticeable distance away from an man standing on the south side of the bridge staring off in the distance. He is darkly robed and hooded.
Wildfire

Griznuq

"Do you think it a little late in the day? He may wish not to be disturbed. Perhaps we should wait until morning?"

"Then again, we have come this far already. Though, I didn't realize how late it was. It is some pretty important stuff that went on. Of course there doesn't seem to be any immediate threat between now and tomorrow morning. I would like to sleep in tomorrow though."

Laren seemed to be arguing with himself. Making descisions was not something that he was very comfortable with of late.
=]V[=

fraz

Maal Brengain shows no reaction to Dale's quip as she marches along. She passes by the darkened Council House and heads towards the Rosewalk. She had not expected Julius to be at the Council House this late anyway. Her intention is to look for him at his home.
nothing