- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Erinalia's animal companion

Started by fraz, February 26, 2005, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraz

Hey Dray,

I'm trying to get my character as ready as I can before we actually sit down for the next session of MSI...

I had decided to go with a fish-hawk for her animal companion, but the real-life Osprey is just too big of a bird for my petite half-elf to handle (she's only about 4'7" tall).

So, Phin suggested that we create a new breed of smaller fish-hawk (which I like to call the Brennan Isle Fish-hawk).  I'm also operating under the assumption that Erinalia would've been able to summon this fish-hawk after arriving at Brennan Isle.

Does all this sound good to you?  Please let me know if there's a problem with any of this.

Thanks!
nothing

fraz

Quote from: MattYOUZ GUYS PLAYING TRILL??? :P
no[/i] idea when I'll be running that again...
nothing

Johan

Quote from: fraz...but I'll be at Johan's place on Fri night, so I can take a look at his copy (assuming he has one).

Me have.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

YOUZ GUYS PLAYING TRILL??? :P
=]V[=

fraz

Well, I actually don't have the 3.5 Monster Manual (although I do have 3.0), but I'll be at Johan's place on Fri night, so I can take a look at his copy (assuming he has one).

Thanks, Dray!
nothing

Dray

Excellent idea and not a problem whatsoever. I believe the Monster Manual 3.5 addresses monster (animal) development, please use the appropriate category for our little winged friend.

I would develop the beast for you, but I am chained to my desk at work.

-Dray  :?