- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

12.24.2132 - Hopenight at the Tavern

Started by Johan, June 26, 2008, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

"Not really," she said, surprising him. She took out a long copper-tin box out of the bag on her bed. From it's apparent decoration it was an expensive doll of some sort. "Can I stop stalking the library then? I mean, after hours anyway?"

Johan

"I would appreciate it if you would, actually." He answered. "I think we need to lay a little lower than usual for a bit."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

"Not a problem lieutenant. I could use the extra sleep anyway," she said with a well-timed yawn.

Temmit turned to go.

"Temmit?"

He turned back.

"Thanks for making me feel like.....well, important."

Johan

Temmit turned slowly back to Leslie. "If you don't think you're important, Leslie, then you're surprisingly inept at reading other people." He turned back to the door and walked out.

"You're probably the most important person in the Clan right now. You'll make an excellent leader someday." He said as he left. "And you're welcome."

Dray

Leslie smiled ear-to-ear after the lieutenant left. In no time at all, the doll she got for her sister was wrapped and Leslie didn't even remember doing it.

'I am not going to call him Slick anymore,' she vowed to herself. She hid the gift and returned to the kitchen for a bit to eat.

Johan

"Boy, I hope she desn't need to much more of that." Temmit said to Smokey.

"She's worth it though."

"I wouldn't have said it if she weren't, but if i have to do that too often, it'll make my skin crawl clear off."

Temmit conversed with Smokey as he went back down stairs. As he walked towards the door, intent upon returning to his dorm to do his night work, he scanned the Tavern for any unusual patrons.

Dray

Temmit hadn't been in Leslie's room that long, it appeared to be the same, normal folk as it was when he got here.

'They're all viscuos killers! Knock over a lantern and raze the place!'

Temmit stepped outside and headed back to his dorm.

THE END