- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Jarmok's Interrogation

Started by Johan, December 03, 2005, 08:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

"What want?" The lean outlander demanded. His prisoner, bound in sitting position in the dimly lit detention chamber, remained stoic and silent, but stared quizzically at his interrogator. Jarmok put the cigarette back into his mouth and inhaled deeply. A long trail of smoke poured from his nose.

"What want?" He demanded again. The end of his cigarette glowed once again. Frustration was becoming evident on his long features.

"Dark fly snake rat wolf arrows attack!" Jarmok exclaimed. "What go now?"

Emotion touched his prisoner's face this time. Somewhere between humor and incomprehension. He stared into the mirror, and the camera behind it, and mouthed something at the supposed onlookers. "WTF?" He seemed to say. "Did he just ask anything?"

The other members of the Protectorate, hidden behind that mirror and next to the camera, snickered. Shoulders shook. Sayer chuckled behind a smooth silk handkerchief, a tear rolled through Dale's rough beard, and even Maal's stoic features trembled.

"What?" Laren asked plaintively. "What's going on? Someone lift me up so that I can see!"

Why me? Jarmok thought plaintively. He knew that he needed this prisoner to talk. They needed information, and he needed to get it. Maal would no doubt use her spear to get it. He had to try again.

"People food dead rat wolf not." He began patiently. "Peace Threshold home happy. Should be. Attack not. Ordered who?" There. That should be pretty clear, he thought satisfactorily.

His prisoner appeared to be cracking. He was breathing heavily and shaking his head. Jarmok thought that the man's face was becoming flushed as well. His mouth was impossibly tight.

"Snake Man?" Jarmok pressed. "Fly snake man not, yes?" The man began to cry. "Why teeth take man fly snake?" He took another drag on his cigarette while his companions fell on the floor of the observation room.

Jarmok's head cocked slightly. "What hear?"

Suddenly the prisoner broke apart and fell to the floor, laughing raucously.

"Funny think?"
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Johan

[color=green:27e866e05c]Thanks. It was fully intended for its comedic genious. Jarmok would never smoke![/color]

Wildfire

[color=green:e5ad52fd39]Even though I love the angle of this ICD I had to start the actual ICD for the interrogation. Great imagination Johan![/color] :wink:
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Johan

[color=green:084d7f725f]Might have missed the fleeting "Can you picture Jarmok interrogating a prisoner?" tangent on Friday. I was funny then, and it's funny now.

dammit.[/color] 8)

Wildfire

[color=green:c8f917e9da]OOC: it's a spoof on black and white detective movies with the interrogation scene. Picture Jarmok in a Fedora and a trench coat asking some wise guy what's what...[/color]

[color=green:c8f917e9da]Perhaps we should start this again so it's not so urban 1940's. I DO want this particular posting to be available though....[/color]
Wildfire

Dray

[color=green:2723cded81][OOC, okay. I will never fall asleep at the end of a session again, for I have no idea WTF is going on here.][/color]

8O

Wildfire

The prisoner spits and sneers, "Then tell me flatfoot, why then should i tell you anything if you don't care if I live?"
Wildfire

Johan

"Coppa?" Jarmok asked. A sly smile crept across his angular features and his eyes narrowed cruelly. "Not coppa." He hissed. "Have fishes. Have cement. Not care [points] live."

Wildfire

Trying to hold back the laughter from listening to this stranger speak backwards and diagonally the dark servant in some strange accent says, "You ain't gettin' nuthin' outta me coppa! Do what yous like to me all ya want i ain't no stool pigeon, see? You can lock me up in da joint for all me days i ain't spillin' da beans! Ya see if'n i do then I'll be wearin' cement slippers and drinking with the fish at the bootm of the river here y'see?"
Wildfire

Blackspear

Dale enters the room, wiping the tears from his eyes.   "Hey Jarmok, I've been thinking way too much and I'm sure I can crack this guy.    Matter of fact I think this guy's really suspicous and it will take a city guy like me to be able to extract information from a thug like this ashen faced bastard.  My main technique is to talk too much, thereby boring him into a deep state of depression, after a relentless monolgue of a few hundred sentences I may even get him to spill the beans on this winged snake guy, who by the way I think might be related to that idiot Juilius and that truly sinister Severen, who's presence in Threshold truly irks me, why do we need a priest of Takhisis anyway?   All they ever do is cause trouble Ya Da Ya Da Ya Da Ya Da...."
Five minutes later Dale stares blankly at the mirror and wonders if anyone is actually listening to him.  Then he thinks out loud to himself "No matter I'll just keep talking eventually someone will appreciate my efforts around here, maybe when I'm done I can go get a bronze sap,  that stuff was really good and it will warm me up as I go visit the empty fortress which by the way I can't wait to move into because of that smelly noisy dwarf that is driving me crazy every night, if I could only get a good night's sleep maybe I could complete a thought without running on and on through this never ending mainstream consciousness from hell...."
Dale gets interrupted by a pitiful moan coming from Jarmok "Stop!!!    Talk Stop!!         You Crazy...... Me Drive!!!!"  
On the other side of the mirror, Sayer tosses his stones.   In a slightly feminine voice he  profoundly exclaims, "Oooh this is very baaad.... Lions and tigers and bears Oh My ... 2+2=4... what goes up must come down...Listening to Dale ramble on makes me frown....":roll:
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...