News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Melzac Bramblethron

Started by , March 30, 2006, 04:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(melzac used in non-linear guild game where we got kiled by the giant zombie thingy)Hi I'd like to add mel to threshhold 1st level fighter. I have his profile ready. If O can't add him just delet the post ok well here goes nothing.

Name:Melzac BrambleThorn

Race:Human

Appearance:Worn and rugged. Toughened by war. Mel has seen many battles. Glaring green eyes that are the last things his enemys see. This man is a very muscular fellow. He has a visible scar below his left eye running from above it down to the bottom half of his face. Nothing about him apears to be special ecept his belt. A metal belt that looks like a silver copper mix. This is very unique. He also has a wooden pendent with the crest of the bramble thorns carved into it.  A light crossbow hangs across his back and a broad sword, in it sheath, at his waist. A sword that has won many battles and taken many lives. The sword is a mix of steel (only one side is steel) and the other side a metal that is silvery in color. Beneth the surface is a swirl of cloudy colors. Brusies purple, sea blues, earth browns, cloud greys, and the deep greens under heavy foliaged trees, that give of a bright light at the right angle. The hanle of this sword is made of rosewood inlaid with gold wire that forms an angel. This wire also gives an excelent grip to the handle of this fine wepon as well.This sword can cut through any thing it touches.  He also has a ring with a serpent with wings on it as well.  Beneth his coat he has chain armor. Melzac is aproxamitly 5'11"

Weapons: Broad sword, light crossbow.

Bio/History: Melzac grew up on the streets until he met Glen Bramble thorn, his adoptive father. When Melzac was in his mid-teens his home town was invaded by Xanthakos troops while. Defending his Home Glen was killed and the defense of the town soon crumbled. JUst before dieing Glen gave Melzac his sword and shield. MElzac swore an oath to extinguish the Xanthakos and avenge his fathers death. As one of the lucky few who escaped Mel entered the barracks and trained to become a fighter. Mel has fought numerous battles against the Xanthakos . He had aquirred his belt and his very interesting ring from the copses of fallen foes.

(PLease note that i had origanly created mel for threshhold and had tested him in the non linear guild game Thank you for reading this post belt dose nothing and i dont expect to take its affect into effect or visa versa)

Wildfire

He's doing what through to the Valley of Mist?
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Oh... I get it. Proper noun/ respect... Heh never acually crtossed my mind. Also I think Melzac would be passing through to the Vally of mists with the large traveling people passing through threshhold on his "Vacation" time. Then he saw the barrage of arrows and decided to stick around... His home town will be posted soon

Dray

You slightly miss my point. But you are correct.  :P

yes because Random people read this post.. dont want t0 spill real names.

Dray

Can Himo call Johan by his avatar name? Is that allowed? Felt weird as I read it.  8O

Johan

Quote from: wildfireHeck, many times I don't have a feel for my characters until long after he's started. But then the imagery sets in...

Gee...I don't have any instances where this is the case for me... :wink:
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Wildfire

Well, you can always augment Ragnar's decription.

Sometimes things don't come to you until lafter you've started. Heck, many times I don't have a feel for my characters until long after he's started. But then the imagery sets in...
Wildfire

well the first name was based off the char.'s first name but it was a awquard thing that the last names were simmilar. As for the swords effects wehen drew said
QuoteYour sword can retain it's exquisite features but alas it doesn't cut through anything it touches (vorpal)...sorry, maybe later.

I ddn't plan on it to have to be able to cut through anything it touches. It was an effect i thought would be a nice touch to give that little extra shiver... Ya' know :wink:

Also, It took me two hours to make the description. Felt I had to make up for ragnars description.

Dray

I have only one, just one negative comment. Are you sure you want to stay with the name Melzac, for as you know Melzak is a name familiar to all in the Forest Keep campaign and could cause confusion.

Want to know something funny?

Melzak Rippledorn was the name of that NPC in Forest Keep, although it could be an alias.

Your character is named Melzac Bramblethorn.

Kind of funny, you will forgive me if I make the mistake that you character is a short, high-voiced gnome the first couple of times I encounter him.   :D

Well done Himo, other than what I have said above, you are truly starting to become a full-time geek like the rest of us.

Johan

Himo, I have to say that this description evidences some significant growth (and I'm betting effort) on your part. It was a lot easier to read than many of your rushed works have been in the past. It also flows more nicely, and is better focused.

Honestly, when I read it, I had assumed that you had help from Drew in the writing (because he would ostensibly be the GM for this character).

Well done. I look forward to watching Melzak die.

I mean, thrive...yeah...that's the ticket!
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

fraz

Quote from: himoOps... sorry I overlooked that i was supposed to be nothing.

Hrm... I like Phin's answer better.  Heh!  ;-)
nothing

Wildfire

Fine description!

For terms of game play Your sword can retain it's exquisite features but alas it doesn't cut through anything it touches (vorpal)...sorry, maybe later.

Check out my maps on Kulgar.org and let me know what city or town in Xanthakos that you'd like him to be from (Per your decription that would be the only place that he would currently have the chance to fight Xanthakos soldiers on a regular basis).

Also, try to imagine why he'd be arriving in Threshold. What brings him so far from home?
Wildfire

Ops... sorry I overlooked that i was supposed to be nothing.