- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Hangover

Started by Blackspear, December 20, 2005, 03:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackspear

Duthash Zinnyas Fehy [May 8th]: Morning

"HUUUUUUGGHHHHH"  a few ragged gasps at air.

"HUUUGH   UUGGGHHHHHHHHH    UGHHH   UGHHHHHHHHH!!"

Although vomiting on the smelly dwarf felt rather vindicating, the dry heaves that followed were not so glorious.

"Oh Paladine, have mercy on my soul.   Taakhisis take me now.   Where's Severen when I need to be stabbed in the back....   HUUGGGHHHHH!"

Dale's only thought was that he'd rathr die than suffer through this hell any longer.   What was in that drink anyway?   It was only one small glass!!

The last of this wave of heaves seemed to be over.   Dale leaned his head on the privy in relief, not caring that his face was in his own vomit and who knows what else from so many others..."I hope that was the end of it.!"   He wearily fell asleep
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

Wildfire

OOC: Looking at the Threshold Chronology http://www.griznuq.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=392 You could probably make your scrolls on Duthash Zinnyas Fehy (May 9th) because later on in the morning of this ICD is Session 7-A Chamber of Horrors.

Give the chronology a look. It's a damn handy thing that Johan has done.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Blackspear

[color=green:dd173813a7]Like I said earlier I'm lost on the calendar dates.   I'd like to have Dale write a scroll or two, but I'm not going to do it if it was on the day we were attacked, because he wouldn't have had spells ready for that battle.  I'm not opposed to having him do it on a seperate thread though.  Let me know what you would like me to do.[/color]
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...

Wildfire

[color=green:274c9dd216]OOC: The end?[/color]
Wildfire

Blackspear

Dale heads to the inn.   When he arrives, he immediately makes his way upstairs.  He needs to feed Xorn before the toad croaks. :lol:
Blackspear

Wildfire

"Why the fields of course! There's much work to be done in the time of planting. I won't bore a city boy such as yourself with the details but there's more than a day's work for anyone of the farmers here. Speaking of which I gotta git movin'." Thurgin lets Dale off of the wagon and says, "So long Dale. I'm off to the...dale! HAHA"
Wildfire

Blackspear

"You too Thurgin.   Say, what brought you out this way at this time of day?"
Blackspear

Wildfire

"Aye, it is. Sythus here is unlike anywhere else. The very air is enough to almost make you fly. After venric the soil here is dark and rich. The snow waters of the Fogveil are as pure as you'll find anywhere. All this makes for miraculous fostering of crops and their eventual harvest in rynnyx. Still, I think there's something more to it. In all od my years I've never seen a bad year of crops. Other places aren't so lucky." Thurgin says.

The cart rolls over the Rosewalk and turns to head to the fields. "Well, your inn is coming up ahead. I hope you have a peaceful day."
Wildfire

Johan

[color=green:5249627fa6]By gum, you're right! Now that you mention that, I do recall you asking for those shots! My apologies. For some reason I was thinking the Kym did it of her own accord.

Carry on, my thoroughly soused friend![/color]
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Blackspear

[color=green:be5193466b]Assuming that he remembers ordering the drink, he knows that he got a triple shot.   He specifically asked to have Mac and Ashe's shots put into his glass.   Whether he remembers it or not, I'll leave up to Wildfire.[/color]
Blackspear

Johan

[color=green:1a14cd6d6a]Does Dale know that he got a triple shot?

Just wondering.[/color]
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Blackspear

"That makes me feel much better!   I pride myself on being able to hold my liquor.  I was embarassed not only for my actions, but because a mere triple shot had so badly wrecked my noggin.   I managed to walk al the way back to the inn.   So I guess I'm not a total loss."  Dale shakes his head and smiles.   "What a beautiful day!"
Blackspear

Wildfire

[color=green:ba02f7da15]OOC: it's before[/color]

"OOOOHHHH...you must've gone to the Lodge last night. That dizzysap'll get ya if you don't watch out. If ya stick to one or two regular cups you'll be fine but beyond that and you're asking for trouble. some of us in town call it the 'three house drop'. 'Cause if you drink more than your rightful share you'll walk about three houses and drop!" Thurgin laughs.
Wildfire

Blackspear

"Well I was introduced to bronze sap last night.  Good stuff.  Powerful kick!    I'll never drink it again."   Dale chuckles  "I completely embarassed myself.  Moderation is a virtue."

[color=green:4d8f60d6fd]I am totally lost on the calendar and I don't know if this is before or after the fight with the dark cloaks.   I think its before.[/color]
Blackspear

Wildfire

Thurgin glances at Dale's stomach and chuckles, "Sounds to me like you better feed that beast or he's gonna eat you!" He snaps the horse reigns slightly and says, "Things on the farm are much as they were 'ceptin' that people are a little more edgey than before. I hear Coryndar has been a ripe ol' sour grape to his men the last couple of days...which I don't see as bein' any different than before. Otherwise things are just fine. How 'bout with you? What's news?"
Wildfire