- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Rocky Roads ( Completed )

Started by Griznuq, November 01, 2007, 02:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

"A week huh? You were serious about that?" Fir'Ath sighed as he looked about the place. The image of what he had expected completely erased by the ugly reality. He pulled his cloak in tighter.

With a forced chuckle, "So, if you could just point to the road out of here Orath, I think I will be on my way."

Griznuq

Orath's head turned but reamined tilted back and grinning. "Not for you, eh? Heh, it's an aquired taste, I suspect. Don't tell me you're not stayin the night at least?"
=]V[=

Dray

The town felt like a place of unkept children trying to play general store. An array of ridiculous things that had no use were for sale. Other items, that looked like a toddler could fashion, he wouldn't trade a rock on the ground for.

And the items that looked to have a purpose were nothing of quality that made Fir'Ath look twice.

And never before had Fir'Ath had been amongst so many humans at once. This first experience did not make a favorable impression on him.

His face not betraying his disgust, he turned to his traveling companion and gave a slight smile.

"I really should continue on with my mission. I may sleep on the outskirts this night, but in the morn, I may gave Mithril her first real work on the road tomorrow," he said.

Griznuq

Orath's smile faded a little. "I suppose this is where we part ways then." He extended his hand in the formal way of the humans.
=]V[=

Dray

Fir'ath took it and shook it firmly.

"Thanks for the company sir, I am sure we will see each other back in my village some day." Fir'ath said with a nod.

Griznuq

Orath grinned widened as he reached into his pocket and produced the Ironbark Root tea case.

He placed it into Fir'ath's hand and said "Why don't you take this with you, as a token of my thanks for the company.
=]V[=

Dray

Fir'ath wasn't sure whether this was an insult or an incredible gift. For who knew the real story behind the tea.

'Always more value to giving the benefit of the doubt,' he thought.

"I am honored good sir," and with a final nod, (OOC: and no reciprocation) he walked Mithril away.

Dray