Main Menu

Session 7.5

Started by Dray, September 23, 2005, 12:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

Elberrin rarely seems like he's in "real life" anyway.  :P
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

Yeah, my post seems whacked out too. like, not really Elberrin. Almost like he's not in real life. Or a dream or something.  :o
=]V[=

Johan

Quote from: frazBTW, so far, your depictions of Erinalia have been almost perfectly spot on.

Yeah, well, by the time that Mel has gray-haired feet he's supposed to be a Lord of Appropriators.

Seems to me to be a lacking a wee bit. Step it up, yutz!
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

fraz

Quote from: MattJust so you know, I've read and understand...
don't[/i] understand at all! I feel like I've stepped into a totally different campaign! I have no idea what any of it has to do with the current adventure, but I'll keep reading 'em and try to figure it out as it develops, I guess.  Someone please let me know if I've missed something, okay?

BTW, so far, your depictions of Erinalia have been almost perfectly spot on. I'm not a big fan of the "I'm going to play your character for you" style, but kudos on your portrayal of her.
nothing

Dray

It is not required, as geeks, I trust that, if I write it, it shall be read.

Wildfire

It's not required in order to let you know we read it is it?
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

I noted that. In the future, all should do that in this thread if wishing too.

Griznuq

I posted after your "Elberrin 7.5" one to let you know that I've read and am ready for the next one.

Just trying to be helpful.
=]V[=

Dray

Damn this is fun.

For those of you keeping score, I made the first (of the) second entry(s) into Erin's Session 7.5. [Wedneday at 12:30 of Sept 28th].

None of the Session 7.5 entries are done yet, and since this is all working up to the Berkshire weekend, this may take awhile.

If any of you want to ask questions (prior to my finish) you can do so here. I have changed my mind and think that they may be highly entertaining. Consider all of your entries within this specific thread to be O.O.C.

Also remember that I haven't finished yet, so try to hold off on the obvious.

Phineas

Oops! I posted. I'll delete it.

Should have a READ ME FIRST in the title for this post; I got lost with all of the entries.