- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Satyr tracks (Completed)

Started by Griznuq, February 08, 2008, 01:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Marargarn smirked and nodded. "Then perhaps we shall set out at tomorrow's first light. I invite you all to stay the night and and share of my kin's generosity...unless the matters to north are sharply pressing."

Maragarn looked at his companions for any sort of approval. "The days hunt is already cooking...and...I'm sure that you'll enjoy the Tuwer match".

OOC: The Satyr sport of Tuwer is essentially a Rugby Match.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Johan

"Our business is indeed pressing." Eswarth said. "However so too is the business of developing relations and friends. I, for one, would gladly stay the night."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

Wildfire

Maragarn looked upon the noble centaur with relief. If his "cursed" brethren were indeed going to break beyond their self made boundaries they would have to acclimate themselves to visitors and strangers. They have to learn how to be in the world with others...with dignity and pride.
Wildfire

Griznuq

"Maragarn," Serephus said. "You know the storage tent. Get your friends tents of their own for the eve. They are to feel at home." It occurred to Maragarn that there had never been a guest in the Satyr community before.
=]V[=

Wildfire

Maragarn nodded to his sire then turned to view his companions with a smile. "Never before have there been any outsiders welcome to stay with my tribe. Please, come and let's set a camp for you our friends."

He led the way out of the elder tent and marched toward the storage area...with pride.
Wildfire

Griznuq

OOC: I'm all done here unless there's anything you guys would like to cover?
=]V[=

Griznuq

=]V[=

Chassic

Griznuq

Hah! I just re-read this thread...

Quote from: #00ff00You fuck... :LOL:[/color]
=]V[=