- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Kit's Life

Started by Dray, March 19, 2006, 12:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

"Normally I would say yes. However, this is a different situation. This is not a wound per se but it's a manifestation of her psi abilities caused by the Eye. The blood is actually needed to make what will become a crystal. That was originally how the Eye was created. I'll spare you and not go into the details of that episode" Ashe says. "Anyway, this thing must run it's natural course. All we can do is react to it. Disturbing it prematurely could harm her in ways that I can't fix."
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

[Just past 1am now]

Griznuq

"Would it be better to open the blister ourselves? It would certainly make less of a mess to not let the pressure build... I would think..."
=]V[=

Wildfire

Ashe looks at Jarmok and then at Kit. Ashe grabs Jarmoks hand and utters some strange words. Ashe's hand glows a dim green and the pain and bite wound on Jarmok's hand dissolve.

"I only wish I could do that with her...if I did it would drag this out longer" Ashe says. "Laren, did you see the white under the blister? That's Kit's spine. It may poke the blister open. If it does it's going to get messier." Ashe lightly places his hand on the cloth on the bubbled skin. "Right now I'm trying gauge what's going on underneath. What I need you to do Laren, is place some of the cloths around the edge of her to prevent some of the mess."
Wildfire

Griznuq

"You should see ashe about that one..." Laren winked.
=]V[=

Johan

Jarmok looked intently at the finger where Laren pointed, and realized that Laren was correct. "Hrung."
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

"Ah, Jarmok," Laren said. "Correct me if I'm wrong here... that's bone though, no?"

Laren pointed at Jarmok's hands.
=]V[=

Johan

Jarmok's fingers were cut to the bone and bleeding, but he hadn't really noticed. "Kit's blood." He answered, taking the stick. Ashe could tell that the blood was not Kit's alone, but it was clear that Jarmok thought that it was.

With some difficulty, he replaced the sodden, wet cloth with the stick and then held Kit again, still rumbling that ancient rhythm.

Wildfire

Having finished mixing his concoction Ashe rushes over with a crucible in one hand and a finger sized stick in the other. He hands the stick to Jarmok and says, "Put that in her mouth. If she expels anything in her belly it'll let it come out. It'll also keep her from biting on her tongue. Laren, good job with the lotion. Now, after I sprinkle this mix on the blister I want you to gently place three cloths on it. This mix will absorb into her skin and dull some of the pain."

Jarmok reaches for the stick and Ashe sees that he has bite marks on them. "Jarmok, are your fingers okay?"
Wildfire

Griznuq

"This is disgusting..." Laren said. "What next Ashe?" he asked as he smeared the goo on the wound.
=]V[=

Dray

With the cloth pushing her swollen tongue out of the way, Kit returned to hyperventilating.  Then she started convulsing again, but with a noted difference, it was a retching motion.

"No Kit! No!" Jarmok said loudly afraid she would choke on her own vomit if she succumbed.

She pulled her head away to look at the man holding her, but before she could make eye contact, suddenly and mercifully fell unconscious. As she did her though. her bladder let go, adding to the incredible mess both on and around the bed.

Blood was now everywhere, it soaked her entire lower undergarment, the mattress and was in a great splattered pool about the floor, and was still coming at an alarming rate!

The blister had a slightly deflated look with the wrinkled skin on the top of it showing three jagged rips.

And now the tip of something cream-white was poking through.

Johan

Jarmok grabbed Laren's wettened cloth again. Fumbling with it, he managed to fold it over several times and readied it. Then came the prying apart of her mouth again. He grit his teeth against the pain, pulled her jaw apart again and stuffed the thickened cloth between her molars.

She was dying, he knew. She was his first real friend, aside from Mercer (and he was more of a benefactor, actually), that he could remember. Somehow to be dying in this fashion was less tolerable than were she have to been stilled by a shadowrider crossbow. He kissed her sweat-laden head and whispered a prayer to Mahiya to end this black suffering.

Dray

In panic, Kit flailed wildly with her arms as Jarmok grabbed her head and pried her jaw open. Jarmok was immediately rewarded with a gush of blood spray.

Once partly clear, he found her tongue enflamed from being bitten several times during her convulsions. With a quick instinct, he took a chance and slipped his fingers over her tongue to press it down to the floor of her mouth.

Although she subconsiously bit down as she gasped for air he took the pain and looked around for something to replace his fingers.

Johan

Jarmok worked at getting Kit's mouth open, wondering in that odd corner of his mind why, if it were the case that she simply had her mouth closed, was she not breathing through her nose. His arm was already wrapped around Kit's head; he moved his hand up to her forehead and used his other hand to pry apart her jaw.

She would have bruises, he knew, but that could not be helped. She was remarkably strong for so slight a girl, but at length he got her teeth apart.

Griznuq

Laren winced as he looked at the wound. "Ick," he said with his face screwed up as he followed Ashe's orders.
=]V[=