- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Waiting for Kyle

Started by fraz, September 19, 2005, 10:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Lander calls back, "Okay, I'm wrapping them up now...and the meal is 3 copper of any local minting." What seems almost instantly Lander comes from the kitchen with a roll of paper sporting what appears to be wet spots.

Maal continues to look out the window following Kyle's path. He turns to his left towards the Wolfsong Bridge.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

fraz

Maal Brengain stands up very slowly and calmly, and begins fishing through her shoulder bag for some coins. "Lander!" she calls out towards the kitchen. "Can ye wrap those up fer me to take along? An' how much do I owe ye?" She reaches down and takes a good long pull from her still mostly full mug of ale.
nothing

Wildfire

"You got it Maal Brengain! I'll give you the strip...ah, I mean get you the strips" lander flys off to the kitchen.

Looking through the window Maal notices that like other panes of glass this one is kind of wavy and distorts the view beyond. She moves her head back and forth slightly making a game out of her blocked view. Seeing the women turn fat and then skinny offers her some enjoyment while she waits.

The women end their conversation and move along. Just as they walk out of the window view Maal sees Kyle exit the Leather shop and walk towards the Cliffside end of The Foot.
Wildfire

fraz

Maal Brengain sits herself down in the window seat and gazes through the window toward the leather shop until the view is suddenly blocked.

"Don' call me 'miss'. I am known as Maal Brengain," she replies as Lander returns with the ale. "I'll try some o' those venison strips tha' ye mentioned if'n ye don' mind..."
nothing

Wildfire

"Ah yes, ale and food. Any 'tickler kind of food? Oh, did I say say tickler? I meant particular...sorry. Perhaps some beer soaked venison strips? There's a seat right there..." Lander motions his hand to a window seat looking up the stretch of The Foot. It's perfect for watching the Leather shop. Lander continues on talking, "...that you can make yourself comfortable in so please, relax and enjoy yourself. I'll be back with your ale."

Many people walk by the window on their own business and pleasure. Quickly a group of women stop right in front of the window blocking any sort of view to the rest of the river island. They laugh and carry on talking about everyday things. Meanwhile Lander returns with a frothy mug of amber delight. "Well miss...ah...miss...hmm, what's your name?"
Wildfire

fraz

Maal Brengain glares down at the excitable little man before her.

"I'm only 'ere ta quench me thirst an' maybe 'ave a small bite ta eat. Tha' is all fer now."

She then scans the front of the room to see if there is a window looking out across the road towards Philip Stagdrake's shop. If so, she plans to station herself by that window and diligently watch for Kyle to appear...
nothing

Wildfire

Maal enters the Inn and sees that it is moderately full the noise level is low with the exception of one...A gnome by the name of Lander Leofric. Immediately Lander comes up to Maal. He's dressed in bright clothes and has sideburns that extend down to his chest. He has a head of brown hair bunched into a topknot. and seems eager to talk, "Well, Hello my beautiful maiden! Welcome to the Cliffside. We have all sorts of sleeping arrangements, foods, drinks, and entertainments. Whatcha be lookin' for? We got some nice venison spears, a variety of dried vegetables...it's not yet the season for the fresh ones y'know, we have soft beds that you can snuggle up in and have a descent slumber, we have ales that range from morning to night, we have some tasty sweet pies...oooo they're good too, there's all sorts of games like dice and Kings [color=green:094a462d0b](chess)[/color] and Jumping Gems [color=green:094a462d0b](alkerque- I'll show you sometime if you're interested) [/color]and..." Lander draws a deep breath and says, "I've gotta learn to breath when I'm talking!"
Wildfire