- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Coordination of the WarGames Thread

Started by Dray, November 25, 2011, 08:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Looks like I have some reading to do...

The description in the NPC section labels Marcus as being a company man...I just wasn't sure if there was any volatile history.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Johan

No "volatile" history, but if you read "Spar by the bonfire", you'll get an idea of what he's all about. That's a short thread and you'll get a good idear.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Wildfire

Yeah...read it last night...good postings
Wildfire

Dray

Quote from: JohanDray, you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that we were aware of the younger kids' participation.

In 01.02.2133 - Temmit Wakes To The Game thread (page 3, the post by Johan, 4 posts down)we are introduced to the idea that young children are being brought to the games for some reason.

In the Game Session 4A - War Games thread (page 2, my last post), it is quickly covered that the children drove the machines, a fact that was played out at the table.

Wildfire

Okay, so is it any surprise that Leslie whispered into Shannons ear? According to the thread, Shannon is not surprised. Given their colorful parting in "Shannon Wakes to the Game" and no mention that we know of Leslie's attendance I would think Shannon would be all, "What the mate are YOU doing here?!"

Did Leslie reveal her presence prior to the Wargames post or during but it is not specified?

Sorry to be beating on this detail here but it's nagging in the back of my head...I just want Shannon to react truly as I contribute to the thread.
Wildfire

Dray

Shannon saw Leslie driving the spider machine only a few short hours ago during the Games. So she is aware that Leslie is at least in the area. That being said, Leslie and the other young children were being accommodated by the Outer-Rim Defense post that resides on the opposite side of a hill that was the battlefield today.

Okay, now let me step back a bit and reveal more of the big picture.

Leslie, Shannon, Renee, Emma, Xavier, Lucien, Harrison, Temmit, River, and Kristen have all been very close friends over the past two to five years (pending when each joined the guild). Leslie is known by all in this tight circle as the Guild Spy. Each of you also know, without openly speaking about it, that she is the primary source of Renee's information presented at meetings. And that the little sneak is somehow able to go invisible for extended periods of time.

Now...I picture Leslie and Shannon having a friendship in which they spar, tease, and antagonize each other for fun, in fact an early post intimates as much. Despite Leslie's high IQ, she is a twelve year old "going on eleven".  Therefore, Leslie would take every opportunity to scare Shannon. Shannon is very used to this that she can "sniff out" the little twelve year-old anytime she tries to surprise her when invisible.

Wildfire

Wildfire

Wildfire

As I was about to contribute to the thread another question came to me. Do you wish to keep the story continuing in the "War Games" Game Log or bump it over to an ICD?

Oh, and I get the impression the only way for us to leave the hall is to go to the outhouse, yes?
Wildfire

Dray

Let's keep the post in the current thread.

Also, there may be other ways to leave the Hall, but you will have to use your imaginations.