- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Query: Questions for the council

Started by Phineas, March 27, 2006, 07:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phineas

Sayer is currently at the council meeting.  Were there any questions that needed to be asked?

Sayer, being the manipulative advisor that he is, was considering planting seeds of stronger support for the group.

Griznuq

We're not paying for anything really... I meant more that maybe we could get Ashe some help... Just more support guys, you know?
=]V[=

Phineas

Quote from: MattI think the only thing that we can really ask for is equipment... better armor, weapons... Healing supplies...
Is this not the case now?  This player does not recall the initial negotiated terms of employment for the protectors of Threshold.  Are you (plural) paying for healing?  Are you paying for lodging?  Are you paying for meals?  Are you paying for equipment and repairs?

If we need to renegotiate the terms of employment, then now may be a good time to speak up.  If we're being supplied with everything that we need at no charge, then we're doing pretty well in that respect. :)

Johan

Oh, yeah. Here's a thought: Let's ask for a cadre of mutants to do the job that we're tasked with. We can get the genie to move Threshold to somewhere safe, then we can get slaves to build a great wall around Threshold and a moat that we can fill with sentient-eating sharks and alligators.

Then, we, the Protectorate, can sit back and play shuffleboard while the mutants take care of things on automatic!

Meh.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

What if we built a wall around threshhold or made gurd towers or something... a maot would be nice too. what do people think? cant wait to hear back

Dray

I think the gypsies are still in town.

Can we have that keep then? The one the soldiers vacated? Can we get some servants to run it?

Griznuq

I think the only thing that we can really ask for is equipment... better armor, weapons... Healing supplies... Maybe get a shopping list from Ashe! I'm sure we've put a good dent in his stores.

Anything for recreation and moral too... Musical instruments? some entertainment? Maybe get a traveling circuis to come through to boost the spirits of the civillians?

Perhaps if the local government funds a faire or something? That would be a big favor to us, I think.

Maybe we have them kart some clergy in? Not necessarily magic wielding priests, but some sort of spiritual leadership... friars and ministers perhaps?
=]V[=

Dray

Yeah really! What's up with this government anyway? "Ah well, soldiers are no longer contracted let them go home."

What is there like a population of about 1000 tradesman and farmers here?! Who runs this joint?!

Phineas

Quote from: himodid we ask for a task force or something to help threshhold besides us....?
We are the task force.  That's it.  That's all that Threshold has. :)

did we ask for a task force or something to help threshhold besides us....? plaese