- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Session 7.5

Started by Dray, September 23, 2005, 12:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I will be posting a 7.5 session for each character within "MSI In Character discussions".

Please do not respond (post) to the session until I give the all clear. I will be making many entries into each thread. You will undoubtably have MANY questions and a couple of "What the Huh?!", but please be patient.

I will also be taking some liberties as DM in judging how your characters would respond in the situations you find yourselves. But there is an explanation for this, which will become known to you as we play on. Please do not take offense as I in some ways role-play your characters. It is the outcome of these little individual stories that is important in this situation, and not the situations themselves.

OH, and if you need as a player to read the stories (posts) of the other players, please be at liberty to do so.

As a side note, this weekend, and I say this here so it goes on record, I will be entering all descriptions into each Session as required by the very patient Johan and Fraz.

If one of you could take a stab at our recent Session 7, it would be much appreciated.

Dray

So.

I didn't get T'riads END POST of Session 7.5 done. He and I were going to have a little email volley to handle the conversation between he and the mysterious "first contact" stranger on the hill.

But T'riad went all hospital on me and now we will have to wait a week or so. Please all stay tuned, as this END POST for T'riads Session 7.5 will make Session 9 VERY INTERESTING!

Later!

:P

Phineas

Quote from: DrayPost 3 continues with a quick turnaround back to Garbhan. He's dead.
Son of a...!

Dray

Erinalia, END POST October 14th, 12:20am

Man that was tough. What can I say about Erinalia's END POST? Much I think. Erin's story was the one that was wanting to come out of me originally. Although I didn't have the time to write it properly, I think the intent of the violation she experiences is not lost upon anyone. Although in many ways it is disturbing, it is yet another critical event to the overall storyline of where I want not only Erin's character to go, but the campaign in general.

Also, please do not misinterpret me. These storyline I have laid before you are indeed a form of "dream-sequence", or at least explained off as such in futute gaming sessions. Do they portend future events? Or did they really occur in some quasi-real timeline? It is up for the players to decide in the end. For only your characters actions will dictate and therefore evolve the story to its inevitable conclusion.

All that drivel being said, I only have 1 END POST to finish, that being T'riads. He is the only one fortunate (?) enough to actually role-play a bit (the conversation he has with the creature who greeted him at the end of post 2).

That will hopefully be updated by late morning tomorrow before the Berkshire Games trip.

Once again, thank you for your indulgence in letting me be creative. I now hand you back your characters in relative working order.

Good day.

Dray

BAH! Wasn't able to kill Mel off, he is too powerful. I was able to embarass him a little though.

Please read the END POST for Mel, dated October 13th, 11:13pm.

Dray

Alrighty, killed Elberrin off a whole 3 minutes later.

Let me see who's next....

Elberrin END POST on October 13th, 10:14pm

Dray

Post 3 continues with a quick turnaround back to Garbhan. He's dead. Let me see, who else can I kill.....

END POST for Garbhan logged in on October 13th, 10:11pm.

Stay tuned, I am finishing all of them tonight, since Berkshire Games is tomorrow.

Dray

Post 3 begins with Erinalia, which is appropriate, as originally the entire Session 7.5 was born from a story about her. Can't tell you why. I can only explain that MSI in a way is geared around druids to a degree.

This post occurred on October 12th, 12:40pm. Took me some time to get the post to make sense, I can only hope I succeeded.

I am not used to playing this game with people more talented in it then I, let alone more intelligent, so you'll have to excuse my artistic ramblings. My excuse? If I had more time, it would eventually come out better.

But alas, I do not.

Dray

Garbhan's second installment has finally been added, October 12th Noon.

Also note that the web site has given Dray new glasses, he wanted contacts, but Matt doesn't pay for the premium subscription.

Dray

Elberrin second installment of Session 7.5 has been added [October 10th 8:15am]

Wildfire

I'd love to but I'm staying pure :wink:
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Dray

Yet again I have added another post. This one sucked to write even more than the second T'riad post. So damn descriptive.

I barely have the technical skills to convey what is in my head to paper, and artisitc value? Let's just say that when I landed the triple-lutz at least I survived.

Enjoy Mel's second installment of Session 7.5 [October 6th - 8:00pm]

Dray

The next chapter for T'riad is now available [October 4th - 6:30am]. Sorry for the delay, but T'riad's chapter was very difficult to describe. I still don't like the entry as it has no artistic value, but hopefully, it gets the point across.

Love all the comments, appreciate and understand the angst you are all going through, but I continue on anyway.

:twisted:

Wildfire

Y'know...at first I thought mine was dream and then I got the impression that it wasn't...maybe T'Riad is in the Matrix! At any monent Morpheus is going to challenge me to see how far the rabbit hole goes. Then we'll be in a Dojo kicking the crap out of each other...T'Riad would win of course.

I haven't read anyone else's but if it's a odd as mine I have to wonder what in blazes is going on.

Dray, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my 7.5 :wink:
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Phineas

Garbh?n does not drink.  It poisons the mind and body; the Northern Horsemen need to keep alert and sharp.

What do you think?  Is this an oxygen-starved-mind-dream-sequence?