- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

This place is getting boring

Started by Johan, February 17, 2005, 02:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

[05 Goodmonth (Aug) 591]

T, El, I know that I can't talk for you, but I think we need a little more help here. I'm thinking of going to Ivan and asking him to allocate two more folks. I'm thinking a hot little number in a druid (like the one that I saw across the fire at beachstock - just the right size to dance with), and...I don't really care what we get after that. :D

What do you think?

-Mel
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Wildfire

Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

=]V[=

Johan

Quote from: Drayhmph, Grush hungry, U got anything to eat halfling?

We have a new druid...

Dray

Ah yes, here is the in character discussion thread.... I mean....

hmph, Grush hungry, U got anything to eat halfling?

Wildfire

on the map the chasm that we could see from the "flatland at the base of the mount" according to the map was (in map scale) less than a hex wide. the scale on the map regulates a hex at 250'. we could look across and see the hallway continue 90' above on the opposite side. now, as elberren theorized we might be talking about 2 different chasms...either way, nothing on the map has any indication of a chasm a mile wide.
Wildfire

Johan

Quote from: wildfire....after we explore the rest of the underground.

Wildfire

A mile!!? The "flatland at the base of the mount" is a mile. The chasm is at most 250 feet....and that is, i think, an overestimation. It is crossable...dangerous but crossable. I think that with a little innovation and creativity we can get across. it's a challenge, yes, but i'm ready to at least try to meet the challenge....after we explore the rest of the underground.
Wildfire

Johan

Quote from: wildfire...what are the odds of us getting some grapple arrows so El can shoot them across to the other side of the chasm?

My recollection is that the chasm is about a mile wide.

Wildfire

It would be a good idea to get some more rope so that the clumsy can climb some cliff walls. we still have to investigate the rest of the tunnels and hopefully find a way to get to the other side of that chasm...hence the rope. what are the odds of us getting some grapple arrows so El can shoot them across to the other side of the chasm? yes we need more people especially healers. After what Mel and I have been through (light blasts and hobgoblins and gricks...oh my) we need them. it's only going to get more dangerous from here.
Wildfire

Dray

I will be looking for the log, once all this works gets done. Speaking of which, I got to get off this post-addiction.

SEE YA!

Dray

Where is the MSI journal now located?

Dray

Ivellious has a couple of rookies he can spare, but it'll cost you.