News:

- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Past, present, and future

Started by , December 04, 2005, 12:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnor thinking about the snakes of Xanthakos and this new "preist" in town. "Should I leave and keep running or put every one in the town into mortal danger?"Ragnor says to himself while his hand seem to burn like the sun itself. "They are comming, they are comming for me! Those blood thirsty sith lords created in the depths of the under world that bring nothing but agony and destruction!!!!!" :twisted: "This town alone could only take on 1/4 of there flanking squads let alone the whole army! Still what if we caught the Xanthakos army in a trap... (something like what Russia did to when Napoleon took Moscow ) Julius needs to know more." Ragnor quickly making up his mind rushes to the meeting house and arives and asks the lady in the front of the office " where is julius?"

Wildfire

[color=green:7ea5376243]The End[/color]
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Wildfire

Sitting alone in the Council House the woman said to herself after Ragnor left abruptly, "Consider it done..." She then continued to scribe her letter.
Wildfire

"ok thanks then... I'l wait to tell him then but  I still must talk to him as soon as possile so if he could send a runner that would be great" Said Ragnor and he walked back out the door.

Wildfire

"Well Julius just received letters from the other council members of their return in the next two days. I believe Julius will be holding a council meeting to discuss recent events. He may want The Protectorate there. You could bring up your thoughts then. Or you could wait for Julius to contact you."
Wildfire

"No not really I may go to Ashes to check if Kits ok other wise I'll be in the inn I am staying at." Ragnor says. "Oh and if i wanteed everyone to know about a "activity" I wish to start where would I go to?"

Wildfire

The woman says, "Well, will you be anywhere specific for the rest of the day? I'll let him know that you want to speak with him and I'll stress the urgency of the matter."
Wildfire

The lady at the desk says"When would you like to see him?" And ragnor relpies,"As soon as possible please. I belive I may have information Julius must have immideatly that only I should deliver."OOC: I'm sorry i missed the point of "be more spcific" this thread takes place that afternoon.

Wildfire

[color=green:43ce63851d]OOC: Himo, normally this would be easy to answer. However, Julius is involved in many things at this point in the sheme of things. Give me an idea WHEN Ragnor wants to speak with Julius. Depending on the time he might be the others at the holding cells behind the councilhouse interrogating the prisoner.[/color]
Wildfire