Main Menu

Elberrin and Gage, Drinking Buddies

Started by Dray, June 16, 2005, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

So what happened to this thread :?:
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

Gage, caught up in his own story didn't stop to think about Elberrins non-reaction, he continued to talk as they approached the "juice" bar.

"Yes, and what's more, the guild is rumored to be very interested in this place for obvious reasons. Some say there may be dozens of spies here. If you ask me, we can't be too careful about Grushnek, Mel is very friendly with him." he said, quieting down as they approached a halfling at a new maksehift bar made specifically for beachstock events.

"2 ales." he said to the halfling who reached for Gage's cup.

Griznuq

Elberrin showed no expression on his face.

"Interesting."
=]V[=

Dray

?Well, I know you?re his friend and all, but if Ivellious can trust you so can I.? He looked over his shoulder to make sure no one could over here him.

[color=green:8e5233e429]OOC: [clarification] Elberrin surmises that Gage can make a judgement that Ivellious trusts him, as they had all gone on the hike together. At no point, in his recollection, does Elberrin think Gage was aware of the more private conversations shared by himeself and Ivellious.[/color]

?You see, I heard that Mel works for the I.B.E.W. in Dullstrand,? Gage said ominously.

Upon Elberrin?s blank look he continued with, ?Some in the city believe that the I.B.E.W. is connected in some way with an evil guild of murderers and thugs in Dullstrand.?

Griznuq

"Oh yes, I have known Mel since this trip began. We shared a ship. Why do you ask?"
=]V[=