- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Query: character descriptions

Started by Phineas, February 11, 2006, 05:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phineas

Some random questions regarding Threshold characters:

* What does Jarmok's nose look like?  Broad and flat?  Narrow and protruding?

* What is Ragnar's race?  Are there any particular facial features for him?

* What are the facial features for Laren (is he a halfling)?

* What are the facial features for Dale?

Griznuq

Laren is a Halfling. He's three feet tall.

He's got a round face, small nose, and thin lips. He's rather thick eyebrows. Black hair...

Typically he's got a little half smile (usually the right side of his mouth) and a mischievous sparkle in his eye.

No facial hair either.
=]V[=

Dray

To add to the description posted within this Forum thread:

Kit has green eyes, Ragnor thinks there blue because he has never made it up to her face to notice.

Kit's fair-skinned face is very pleasant in its symmetry. Her green eyes are deep in color and large, her nose perfectly straight and slim, and her cheeks lightly flushed. Her blonde eyebrows are lightly plucked and under a smooth and unblemished brow. Her hair is a deep blonde, but contains no streaks of brown. Usually it is worn loose and straight, but sometimes she will make a braid out of it to get it out of the way.

Kit is very slight of frame, almost a bit too skinny, her slightly provocative attire gives her more mature curves than she actually has (she is after all, only 15). She is often mistaken for a tall half-elf at a distance. She has small hands and feet, but no abnormally so.

She has no tattoos or jewelry to speak of.

Her voice is soft without being a whisper, unless she is in distress.

Kit often smells of Lavender, even when not using her powers.

She usually wears a smile when not crying about something.

Charisma: 18

Ragnor is a Menad. This race is an elegant race that lives by the sea. They have grey skin that has living crystals in it that gives them a more shiney look. Favorite class:wielder,  Menads have the tumost respect for elves and elven liturature for it is very elegant.  Meanads like to use as few words as possible to get the point across. Racial abilities: outrage: +2 to strength -2 wisdom -2 inteligence. Naturaly psionic +2 psi points at 1st level. Particular features of ragnor: Ragnor has two eyes engraved on the back of his hands to resemble his slavery to xanthakos robably some whip scars aswell.  Ragnor has a mullet (air gutiar solo) and bangs that cover half his fore head. Hair color: black. Eyes Green. Very muscular. Class psion. Hiegt: 6'1". weight: 110.Alinment:umm  hes not right in reach right now so i'll get back to you on this. Any questions before end of class?

Blackspear

Dale has long, flowing, fine brown hair.   He wears a short well groomed brown beard that covers much of a large scar that starts below his left eye and trails down his cheek to his chin.  The scar is jagged and red.  
His eyes are a greyish glacial blue.   His chiseled features and hawklike nose would combine to make him very hansome if it were'nt for the ugly angry red scar on the side of his face.   Although Dale is only 27 he carries himself in a mature fashion and looks like he could easily be 8-15 years older.   He stands at 6'2'' and weighs nearly 230 pounds.  He usually wears dark colors, preferring black and brown.   He often weras leather armor and a long black cloak.
Blackspear
"My first encounter with a dragon was fortuitous.  I lost my mount, had the chain torn from my chest, and was pinned to the ground by a claw that pierced my leg.   I would limp for the rest of my life, but I never felt more alive...