- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

Dinner at the Stump

Started by Dray, May 12, 2005, 12:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Fraz wrote:
QuotePoint of note: Not trying to make a big deal out of something, but something I think we need to be careful about in these threads is dictating the actions of others through our role-playing.

this is a fair request. if something like this does occur i think it's easy enough to alter a post to suit what a player wishes to happen with their character.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

Griznuq

[color=green:d264ea2598]You know, I think I like the idea of the out of character comments being in a different color. Good thought.[/color]
=]V[=

Johan

OOC: Can we stop right here, please?

I've got a thread going that happens earlier this day, and will likely have an impact on Jarmok's answer to this question.

I need to move forward with the "Jarmok Visits Julius" thread to have a good, proper answer.

Thanks.
Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Dray

Kit was the first one out the door, the others exited intermittently. Except fot Kit, each one of them had grabbed whatever they were drinking and eating, following Laren's lead.

It was a cool night, the roar of the reverie was becoming so fervent that Kit walked a block away from the Stump.

She turned to find Jarmok behind her, plate of venisen in hand. A disgruntled Maal was right behind him, looking over his shoulder at the meat.

"Where should we go my friend?" she asked Jarmok.

Griznuq

Laren raises his mug in a "That's the spirit" type of gesture. "After all, I did bring back that apron!"
=]V[=

Johan

Jarmok stuffs a large piece of meat into his mouth, grabs mug and plate, and follows along. Through his food he grunts in agreement with Laren.

Griznuq

Laren gets up readily. "I'm sure they could use this table anyway."

Heading for the door, Laren quickly turns around and grabs his ale. "What?" he says as everyone looks at him, leaving the stump with the mug. "I'll bring it back!"
=]V[=

Dray

Kit was now completely annoyed. The tavern had unexpectedly turned into a very bad decision.

"Okay all, let's get out of here."

She picked up a bag that was sitting under her chair and headed for the door.

fraz

Annoyed, Maal turns and heads back to the table without another word to the halflings in the kitchen.

"They're all drunk in there," she reports to Kit, Laren and Jarmok.  "Well, let's get outside, at least,"  she continues.  "Then we can either talk out there, or head back to my room at the inn if ya like."

She takes a long pull from the tankard and then wipes the foamy ale from her lips with her arm.  After setting the mug down on the table, she leans over to retrieve her spear and shield, which are laying on the floor nearby.
nothing

Johan

Jarmok fidgets as the room grows louder by the moment.

"Take food go?" He cocks his head towards the door.

Griznuq

Laren sighs to himself and shakes his head... "If everyone KNOWS we want to talk in private, they are going to want to know what we are saying."

Laren takes a deep breath. "Hey, we could just go, and Kit, you could leave Maal another letter to tell her where we went!" Laren shoots a sky wink at kit to show he was kidding.
=]V[=

Wildfire

Maal peers in and sees 3 drunken halflings cooking food that smells fantastic. The three look up to her while laughing and cheering and raise their mugs to her and one of them shouts, "heeeere's to the wid-wid-wideladner girl! May she always wear a short skirt! WOOHOO!" after laughing the one who spoke says, "sorry pertty girl, i mean no bad toos you...s'jusa joke...Garry and Eldan are out on de floor jiggin' to der tunes...the five of us are watching...er, and drinking in the kitchen. s'alright...we da cooks..." the other other two are laughing themselves into fits listening to this obviously punchy halfling.
Wildfire

One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity

fraz

Maal approaches the kitchen of the Stump and trusts her head through the doorway, searching for one of the twin halflings...

"Garret?  Eldon?" she calls again over the noise.  "Do ya have a back room or somesuchthing that we can use to talk in private?"
nothing

Johan

Quote from: MattLaren turns his attention to Jarmock. "You seem uneasy.
Not a fan of crowds?"

Jarmok emits a protracts grunt..."more people, less thinking. Trouble, usually."

Jarmok hunches down at the table and tears a peice of vennison in his teeth. "Other quiet places for talk." He says around his meat. "Spoke with Julius this morning. Need finish thread before this one moves forward." :D

Griznuq

"Oh, I dunno" Laren said. "Seems to me this IS style!"

Laren turns his attention to Jarmock. "You seem uneasy. Not a fan of crowds?"
=]V[=