- Chubby Dwarves are low fat.
- Pippen accused of getting drunk and feeling Merry
- Mexican Hobbit corrupted by One Ring. Known as Smiegel

Main Menu

The slave unaware

Started by Griznuq, January 23, 2006, 09:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griznuq

This discussion would be after the party left the jail house.  Episode 09: You Can't Handle the Tooth Laren is talking to Jarmok, but not particularly keeping anything quiet. (So anyone can jump in if they so desire - assuming they were there)

Laren had to scurry a bit to catch up to Jarmok. He fell in beside the increasingly peculiar fellow. "So Jarmok... Not that it's any of my business so feel free to tell me as much, but you aren?t familiar with your people?"
=]V[=

Griznuq

Laren felt there was much meaning behind that grunt. An understanding even.

He decided that he would have to try it himself.
=]V[=

Johan

Avatar Courtesy of The Image Bank

Griznuq

"Ah... No, Actually he's dead." Laren said shortly. (No pun intended...) "It's just me now."
=]V[=

Johan

"Father need help?" Jarmok asked helpfully. "Town not far. Go help? Maybe him here. Safer. What father do?"

Griznuq

Laren scratched his head wondering why he didn't see that question coming.

"Well, It's sort of a long story... My ah... father had made some... enemies... he told me to meet him here... He never made it. That's where Kit and I were the other day, I had to make a run to the other town there... He was there." Laren nodded casually, like he had just explained the fact that fish swam.
=]V[=

Johan

"Is ok." Jarmok said. "Not know either. You or me." He looked down at his little friend as they approached the Thornhedge.

"Where from? Why leave?" He asked.

Griznuq

Laren bobbed his head in acceptance. Then a thought struck him, "Sorry if I intrude, it just occurs to me that I really don't know too much about you. Well," Laren turned tot he others, "most of you really ."
=]V[=

Johan

Jarmok wrinkled his face. "Almost full Grumbar cycle (year)." He answered

Griznuq

"Wow." Laren offered meekly. "And that was all in the last couple of months?"
=]V[=

Dray

Kit walked along the other side of Jarmok, lost in her own thoughts and still shaken from the encounter.

Johan

Going down this conversational path tickled Jarmok a little. He hadn't spoken of his past to anyone practically throughout Venric, but in the last few days it had come up twice now. Odd.

"Ung." [Shook his head negatively]. "First woke up with gypsies. Was broken. After better, they say 'go'. I go. Walk through Rynnyx, to Threshold start cold. Here now." He answered.

Griznuq

Laren's head bobbed in a surprised sort of nod. "That must be difficult. Have you been in threshold as long as you can remember?"
=]V[=

Johan

Jamok's left shoulder rose and fell as he shook his head to the negative once more.

Griznuq

"Wow, so there's really a whole lot you don't know... I mean, years... Do you know how old you are?"
=]V[=